07 - I Have A Boyfriend.

Jimin was waiting for Jungkook, outside an empty conference room. He was keeping a lookout incase anyone tried to enter the room.

After few minutes of waiting, Jimin poked his head in, just in time to see a blue light slowly fading out from the middle of the room and Jungkook standing in its place.

"Look who's decided to drop in." Jimin said with a mischievous grin.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook gently pulled the elder boy for a quick hug.

"No worries. Hope it was worth it. You need to get back to work Kookie. Did you realise that you've been gone for about an hour?" Jimin asked as they both started to walk.

"Oh hyung you wouldn't believe what happened." Jungkook told Jimin what happened and about Taehyung being the boy who was there at the night of his accident. But he left out the kissing part because Jimin might not be able to take it.

Both of them went to their seats and resumed the work. But Jungkook found it hard to concentrate as the kiss he gave to Taehyung keeps distracting him.

Oh my god, he kissed V.

Yes. It was just a little peck on the cheek but Jungkook couldn't believe how he got so brave. He must have temporary lost his mind to do something like that.

Well, anyway, Jungkook doesn't regret it one bit. Specially since he saw Taehyung's deeply blushing face, just before he teleported.

The only thing Jungkook regret is that he didn't get Taehyung's number when he had the chance. Now he has to wait till Taehyung calls or texts him first. Jungkook prays that Taehyung doesn't torture him too much and contact him soon.

Just as Jungkook settles down with his work, his phone buzzed with a message notification. He pulled out his phone to see a message form an unknown number.

"Hi, this is Taehyung. Did you go back safely? I figured you are still at office. Text me when you are done ok. I'll be waiting."

"YES!!!" Jungkook yelled and jumped up when he read the message. Few of the heads in the department turned to him at that noise. Jungkook quickly bowed his head to them in apology before sitting down.

He then slowly rolled his chair to Jimin's table and showed him the message, making the elder boy to also scream loudly.

Again the heads in the office turned to them. Some were shaking their heads at their unprofessionalism and some were laughing. Everyone knew these two were bit crazy.

Rest of the day goes by without any drama and Jungkook can't wait to go home. Jungkook was powering through his work when his desk phone rang.

"Hello, this is Jeon Jungkook, how can I help you?" Jungkook chanted the standard telephone greeting.

"Jungkook it's Mark. Please come to my office." His boss's voice came from the receiver.

"Yes sir." Jungkook curtly replied. F**k. What does he want now? Jungkook thought to himself as he got up and walked to his boss's room. But not before he told Jimin where he's going. Just in case he needed saving later.

Jungkook knocked on the door and a got a reply to come in. Mark was siting behind his desk and gestured him to have a seat.

"So Jungkook how's work?"

"Good Mr Mark. Is there anything you want to know about?"

"I noticed that you were not in your seat for sometime today. What happened? I hope there's no issue"

"Not at all Mr Mark. I had.... uh... one of my friends came to meet me today so I went for lunch with him. But I assure you it won't affect my work. I'm almost finished with today's work."

"Boyfriend?"

"Uh no. Just a friend."

Mark got up from his chair and sat on the table near Jungkook.

"You know Jungkook, I always thought you were a good worker. One of the best we have. " Mark said in a flirtatious voice.

"Thank you Mr mark. I'll keep on working hard."

"What I meant was that you need to loosen up a bit. Enjoy your social life more."

"Excuse me!!?"

"You know, have fun. I can help you with that if you would like." Mark put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and slowly dragged it down his arm.

"That won't be necessary Mr Mark. My social life is fine." Jungkook said while getting up from his seat and pushing Mark's hand away from his arm. "And I would like it if you keep your hands to yourself."

"Oh come on Jungkookie... it's all good fun. We are all adults here. Who knows, maybe it's help you with your work too." Mark again tried to touch Jungkook's shoulder but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Mark took few steps back just before the door opened and Jimin pocked his head in.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Mr Mark, but one of our subcontractors, Mr lee is on the phone and he wants to talk with Jungkook. Shall I ask him to call back later?" Jimin asked with urgency.

"No need Jimin. We were done with the meeting anyway. I'll take his call. Good day Mr Mark." Jungkook quickly walked to the door but stoped and turned around to Mark again.

"Oh by the way Mr Mark, I already have an amazing boyfriend and I'm very happy with my personal life."

With that, Jungkook walked out of the room, without giving Mark a chance to respond.

When he walked to his seat, he asked Jimin about the call.

"There's no call, you fool. You were in there for sometime and I got worried. That's why I came to get you." Jimin said with a smile.

"Oh my God hyung, thank you so much. I don't know what I'll do without you."

"So what happened in there?"

"That slimeball was saying that I need to upgrade my social life. He volunteered to help me with that too. And that bas**** touched my shoulder. I was going to rip it out of his body when you came in" Jungkook scoffed.

"Shit.. really!! You might need to put your foot down soon Kookie. This is getting out of hand now."

"I know hyung. Next time he pulls something like this, I'm gonna tell him what I really think about him. Either from my mouth or my fist. Whichever he likes."

They both got back to their work. Jungkook rushed home after work, getting a sandwich on the way as he didn't want to waste time eating.

He quickly went through his night routine before getting on to the bed. He took his phone, took few deep breaths to calm himself before sending out a text.

"Hi Tae. Sorry I just got home. Are you sleeping?"

He didn't had to wait at all because the replying text came almost immediately.

"No. I was waiting for you."