30 - Aftermath.

Taehyung couldn't stop smiling the whole way to his house. He and Jungkook had an amazing day together before the elder had to return. Jungkook made lunch which turned out to be quite good. Taehyung was sure that Jin would be really impressed.

They stayed in, enjoying each other's company as they talked about what's gonna happen now. Taehyung was kind of worried about the public's reaction to his dating but Jungkook assured him that it's ok, he can handle it.

The article didn't say where Jungkook stay or work but with all the social media updates last night, it wouldn't have been hard for someone to find out, if they really tried.

Most of the posts are supportive with complementing how handsome Jungkook is and how he's matching for Taehyung. There were negative ones to but they were mostly directed at Taehyung. Some fans felt betrayed by him choosing a lover.

Jungkook has already deleted his Twitter account sometime back as he didn't want anyone to link him with his old tweets about V. Now that V was his boyfriend, they seem extremely embarrassing. Taehyung used to tease Jungkook quite a lot about them.

Namjoon and Jin was there when Taehyung came home.

"Welcome back brother, how was your day with your boyfriend?" Jin asked in a teasing voice.

Taehyung thought for a second and decided to have some fun with his hyungs. He made his face really sad and looked at his hyung.

"I-I d-don't have a b-boyfriend anymore hyung." Taehyung stuttard, looking all pitiful.

Jin's and Namjoon's face change was almost comical. Their playful smirks changed in to a worried frown in an instant.

"Oh God, Tae bear, what happened?" Jin quickly ran to Taehyung's side.

"I-I... h-hyung..." Taehyung covered his face with his hand and gave a fake sob.

"Tell us what happened Tae? Did you two fight? Did he do something to you?" Namjoon asked gently.

"Ofcause he wouldn't Joonie. Kookie wouldn't do anything to hurt Tae." Jin said little impatiently. "What happened baby?"

"H-he didn't w-want to be my b-boyfriend anymore." Taehyung kept his face covered to hide his non existing tears as he continued the fake sobs. And also to hold his laughter in.

"What? W-why?" Jin was looking close to crying himself while Namjoon looked little angry.

Taehyung finally removed his hand and lifted his head. He couldn't stop the happy smile that spread through his entire face as he brought his other hand up and showed the gleaming ring to his hyungs.

"He said he wanted to be my fiance."

Taehyung could barely get the words out before Jin started to scream and Namjoon flopped himself on to a chair, sighing in relief.

"Why the hell you did that for, you fool!! You almost gave us a heart attack." Jin smacked the younger in the head before pulling him in to a congratulatory hug. Namjoon then came and wrapped both of them in a hug.

Taehyung explained what happened, an edited version of it atleast because  no need to recall all those cheesy stuff to his hyungs.

"He's a good guy Taehyung. A solid one." Namjoon said little emotionally. "Jinnie they might get married before us at this rate."

"Well it's not their fault that you didn't propose yet." Jin said with a huff.

"Would you like to marry me baby?" Namjoon held Jin as he asked but Jin pushed him away.

"Oh hell no!!! you don't get to do it like that. Get a proper proposal planned. Or I might say no." Jin walked away.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon in suprise but Namjoon was laughing softly. He knows Jin loves him and married or not, they will always be with each other.

The news about Taehyung's dating has caught the world in shock but to his company staff and other close people, the only new thing was the identity of his boyfriend. Literally everyone there has seen Taehyung's hickies at least once.

Yoongi and Hoseok called to congratulate him too after they got to know about the engagement from Namjoon. They were the only once who were told of the news except from Taehyung's parents and Jimin.

Jungkook has already called Taehyung's parents with news and apologised for not asking their permission first. They assured him that it's ok and that he had their blessings from the beginning.

Jungkook went to work next day and was greeted with a different atmosphere in office. Everyone was looking at him and whispering, some were not even bothering to keep their voices down.

Most were giving him thumbs up but few were scoffing. He didn't care either way. What he was really happy about is Mark's behaviour. The guy looked angry and frustrated at Jungkook but couldn't do anything about it.

Jungkook and Jimin had a good laugh about it. It felt nice to finally shut that bas**** up.

Few of his close friends came and asked about his relationship with V, how they met and other stuff. Jungkook knew that it'll be like this for few days but it'll tune down eventually.

He was at his office when he got a call from the reception saying that a woman is there to meet him. Jungkook wasn't expecting anyone but went down nevertheless.

On his way,  he got a call from Taehyung.

"Hey baby.."

"Hi Kookie, are you busy?"

"Uhhh.... kind of. I'm going down stairs to meet some one but you have about 2 minutes. Anything urgent baby?"

"Nuhh... I just missed you. Who are you meeting?"

"I don't actually know. They just said someone is there to meet me."

"Ohh..."

"Why? What's the matter?"

"Nothing. It's just that... some of my fans can be bit extreme you know. I'm worried. Just be careful ok."

"Oh.. I didn't think of that. But don't worry. Let's see who it is first."

Jungkook was walking towards the lobby while talking and finally he saw who was waiting.

"Oh hell!! I can't believe it. How dare that bi*** come here!!..."

"What?? Who is it.??"

"It's Rose."