02 - Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung, aka V, is one of the most loved idols in the country. His angel like voice, sculptured features and mesmerising blue eyes has made the entire country fall in love with him.

He is what every girl - and even many boys - want as their boyfriend. He has turned at least half of the men in the country gay.

Taehyung participated in a talent seeking programme when he was a teenager and became a top idol in very little time due to his immense talent.

He is originally from Daegu but now lives in Seoul with his brother Kim SeokJin who is a assistance professor in Seoul university.

Today, in particularly, was a busy day, with a photo shoot in the morning and an interview in the evening.
He came home exhausted and plopped on the sofa.

"Hey, you seem tried today." Jin sat on the sofa next to Taehyung and pulled the younger's head to his lap. He gently massaged his brother's head and Taehyung hummed in content.

"Yeah hyung. Today was a busy day." Taehyung mumbled.

"Why are you making him work so much Joonie? Look how worn out he is. Please look after him." Jin complained to his boyfriend who happens to be Taehyung's manager.

"I know baby. I didn't want to make him have 2 back to back appointments but the photoshoot was scheduled long time ago and the interview was an important one that he shouldn't miss. That channel is very influential in the industry." Namjoon sat on a chair and rubbed his eyes too.

"Hyung don't blame Joonie hyung. He's more tired than me." Taehyung again mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Why don't you two have a wash and freshen up. I'll prepare dinner. Joonie you are staying right?" Jin asked getting up from the sofa.

"I think I will baby. Too tried to drive back." Namjoon replied.

After both of them washed up they had dinner. Taehyung was watching his favourite cartoon on tv.

The idol V, radiates such a badass vibe on stage but the man, Kim Taehyung is like a baby in a adult's body. He has been babyied all his life by his family and even more by his brother.

He steps in to a different persona when appearing as V but at home, he's just this innocent, cute and carefree baby.

Taehyung was laughing so hard at the cartoon that he didn't realise his brother taking a photo of him.

"Tae bear, look at this will you." Jin showed him the photo. "I want you to be this happy always baby."

"Why wouldn't I be hyung. I have all of you who love me." Taehyung replied.

"This look different than the ones in the photoshoot. It always surprises me how much you are different from V." Namjoon aslo peeked to look at Jin's phone.

"Hyung send me this photo plz. I want to upload it to Twitter. Joonie hyung that's ok right?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure. You know what's good for you. I'm ok with anything as long as you don't post any nudes." Namjoon replied.

"Joonie!!!!" Jin exclaimed loudly while Taehyung and Namjoon laughed.

Taehyung went to bed shortly. Not that he wanted to but he could sense his brother and Namjoon wanting to go to their room but were sitting in the living room because of him. He likes Namjoon very much and is very  happy that his brother found real love.

Love has always been a faraway concept for Taehyung. He has no regrets in being an idol but it does take away your privacy in every way possible. Dating is such a hassle that Taehyung never even bothered trying.

He always wanted to find true love, someone who would give his world for Taehyung. Someone who will look at him the way Namjoon looks at his brother. Like Jin is Namjoon's whole universe. Their love is hard to miss.

There isn't any way that Taehyung will be able to have that kind of romance with his every move carefully watched by the world.

Taehyung plopped on his bed and went through his Twitter account. His fans have sent so many messages, good wishes and love. There are some negative messages but Taehyung has long leant to disregard those.

He quickly updated his photo and his news feed went to a frenzy immediately. Although it's not possible to reply every comment, he most certainly reads them all. Taehyung appreciates all the love he gets from his fans.

He remembered how it was in the beginning when he first started in the business. Everyone wanted to use him to their own gain without even considering that he was just a 16 year old kid. Namjoon is the one who took him under his wing and protected him from the world.

Namjoon was friends with the CEO of his company and was established as a brilliant manager. He made sure that Taehyung is not pushed too much and kept the idol grounded with all the fame. Taehyung is forever grateful for that.

Taehyung was reminiscing about his past when he saw a faint blue light shining in the middle of him room. The light was there for few seconds before it started to expand in to a ball.

Taehyung was too suprised to scream  but instinctively got up from his bed. He watched as the light began to dim a little bit and he could make out an outline of a man, suspended in mid air about a feet from the ground.

Taehyung watched in surprise when the light went out completely and the man fell to the floor. He saw a very handsome man, maybe few years younger than him, wearing the most adorable ironman tshirt, opening his eyes to look at Taehyung with a horrified face.