25 - Waiting.

After two days, Jungkook is still in a coma. Jimin keeps on saying that it'll be ok, but you could see the stress and fear on his face.

Jungkook vitals are normal and he's not in any immediate danger. Since the doctors don't know what wrong with him, they don't have any medications to give him either.

They can try to pull Jungkook out of the coma but since they are not sure what's causing it, they are wary to try it. Not to mention that Jimin and Taehyung absolutely refused to agree for it.

Taehyung hasn't left the hospital at all. For one, he wanted to be there when Jungkook wake up and also, he doesn't want the media to photograph him leaving and coming back to the hospital. It would raise unnecessary questions and he'd rather keep Jin's and Jungkook's condition a secret.

Jin is getting better without any complications. His wounds would take time to heal but he is getting back to his normal self. He is more worried about Jungkook.

He and Taehyung hugged each other and cried for a long time. Jin put on a brave face when they were attacking him mainly because of Taehyung as he didn't want to make things harder.

But he has been so scared. So scared that he'll not be able to see his brother or boyfriend again. And he seems to be afraid to be alone even for a short time.

Currently Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok was all in Jin's room.

"So, he can teleport." Yoongi stated the obvious.

"That does actually explains a lot." Hoseok replied.

"Yeah, we always wondered how he comes and goes without no one ever seeing him. And Tae was so sure that no one will." Namjoon chimed in too.

"And Joon remember the cryptic tweet Tae posted on Twitter that one time? It's about him I guess." Hoseok said and comprehension drowned on others.

"Wow!! Guess he actually teleported in to Tae's room. I thought it was something metaphoric." Jin said with a laugh.

They wouldn't have believed it if they haven't seen it with there own eyes.

The door suddenly opened and Taehyung came in.

"You all are here." Taehyung sat on the bed near Jin's head and looked at others.

"Tae bear, how's Kookie?" Jin asked as Taehyung started to gently strok his hair.

"The same, I suppose." Taehyung looked worried.

"Is it... uhmm... normal with his uhhh.. ability?" Yoongi asked carefully.

Taehyung could see that others have been talking about this and he also felt that they deserve an explanation. He was waiting for Jungkook to tell them as it is his secret but guess it had to be him.

"It had happened once before but he got up in less than a day. Jimin is worried too. It's not like we have anyone else to ask or any books to refer about this." Taehyung said without looking at anyone.

Others didn't say anything but waited for Taehyung to speak.

"I guess you guys deserve an explanation. As you already saw, Jungkook can teleport. That's how we have been meeting all this time. First time was when he survived the accident." Taehyung said looking at Jin at the last line.

Jin nod his head understandingly. "Dad always said it was a miracle."

"Dad got kind of thrown off when the fire spreaded. But I saw it clearly." Taehyung replied.

"How did he get this ability?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Well h-he has a theory. I-I'm not sure about it." Taehyung said while blushing a little.

It was evident from other's faces that this was not a response they expected. Taehyung got even more flustered and started to speak very fast.

"Well he thinks I'm the one who's triggering it. I was crying for him to come out of the car at the time of the accident and he has been thinking about me when he accidentally came to my room for first time. He wasn't lying about being a fan. That was the first time he travelled for more than 5 metres. "

"He normally has to know where he's going but he can come to me, wherever I am. But not for anyone else. He says it becomes sort of possible for him to do, if I ask him. Instinctively. Without trying.

"It was how he was able to go to where Jin hyung was, because I asked him to. He tried once to go to where Jimin was but was not successful."

"This is the first time he brought another person when teleporting and we think it was sort of too much for him to handle. We just have to wait for him to wake up, there's nothing else that we can do anyway."

Everyone was deep in thoughts when Taehyung finished talking.

"Tae bear I'm sorry about this. I'm sorry he's in this state because of me." Jin said, his voice full of worry.

"No don't think like that hyung. It's not your fault or my fault. Kookie loves you. He would have been devastated if anything happened to you. Just like the rest of us." Taehyung replied gently.

"Don't worry baby, he'll be ok. He's a  very strong person. The doctors says that his life is not in immediate danger. We just have to wait till he wake up." Namjoon reassured his boyfriend.

"I'm going back to his room hyung." Taehyung said and gave a small hug to his brother before going out of the room.

"I'm gonna go there a bit too." Yoongi said getting up.

"Why?" Jin asked with a smile.

"Uhh.. just... you know.... I thought I'll keep Tae company." Yoongi was clearly uncomfortable.

"Tae has this Jimin boy to keep him company right." Jin said while Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and went out.

"What was that about baby?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"Oh come on!! Don't tell me you didn't notice." Jin exclaimed while Namjoon and Hoseok looked clueless.

"Yoongi seems to be interested in someone and I think it's that guy, Jimin. How can you not know about your best friend hobi?" Jin asked looking at both of them.

"I-I didn't notice at all." Hoseok was suprised.

"Well, I sure hope so. Atleast something good should have come out of this whole thing." Namjoon said and all three of them couldn't help agreeing.