18 - Tied Up. (M)

"Welcome daddy, I was waiting for you."

Jungkook looks at his beautiful boyfriend and wonders how he got so lucky.

"Hi baby. Is your brother's not home?" Jungkook asked as he dropped the bag to the floor and went to kiss his boyfriend.

"Nope. He's staying at Joonie hyung's place tonight."

"That's good."

"Hmm... you look so hot in office clothes Kookie. What's in the bag?" Taehyung asked as he runs a hand over Jungkook's chest.

"Oh you're gonna find out pretty soon. I just wanna know one thing." Jungkook says seductively as he removes his tie. "What's your safe word baby?"

"Huh.. what? H-hey-" Taehyung stuttard as Jungkook covered his eyes with the tie.

"Safe word. Something to make me stop. You know... incase it got too... rough."

"P-peaches.." Taehyung could feel himself exited as Jungkook roughly pushed him on to the bed. He couldn't see at all but strangely it didn't bother him. He trusts Jungkook completely.

"Strip." Taehyung heard Jungkook say in a commanding voice and immediately sat up on the bad to comply.

Jungkook didn't say anything else and Taehyung could here the ruffling of the bag and somethings - which sounded like metal - were put on the bedside table.

He waited patiently, without even moving as he tried to imagine what's going to happen next.

He then felt the bed dip from the side and his hands were pulled and stretched above his head. Something soft was wrapped around his wrists and then they were stretched more.

Once Jungkook's hand released his hands, Taehyung tried to pull his hands down but realised that they were cuffed together and bound to the bed. They were not too tight and Taehyung had about few inches of mobility.

"Since your hands were naughty earlier today, they don't deserve to be able to touch daddy, right baby?" Jungkook asked in a seductive voice.

"Yes daddy." Taehyung whispered.

Taehyung was turned to the side instantly and a slap landed on his exposed butt cheek. He gasped in suprise as his ass started to sting a bit.

"Louder!" Jungkook growled.

"Y-yes daddy." Taehyung obediently replied louder.

Taehyung turned on his back again as he felt Jungkook leaving the bed. There was a ruffling of clothes and Taehyung realised that the younger is removing his clothes too.

"Daddy?" Taehyung asked in a timid voice.

"Yes baby? I'm here" The reply came immediately and Taehyung could feel the younger's concerned gaze even with his eyes covered.

"Can I please have more?" Taehyung felt the heat rushing to his face as Jungkook chuckled.

"Sure baby. As much as you like." Jungkook replied while removing few strands of hair that has fallen on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung noticed the two types of voices that Jungkook uses. One when he's being his caring soft self and another then he wants to be dominant, like roleplaying.

Taehyung knows that Jungkook is doing all this for him and he loves the younger for that.

"On your fours baby." Taehyung immediately turns and comes to the position. Jungkook shoved a pillow underneath and pushed Taehyung on to it, with is butt sticking out.