09 - Finding The Pattern.

Jungkook checks his phone as soon as he got up in the morning and there is a message from Taehyung sent very early in the morning.

Jungkook still can't believe how he got V as his boyfriend. There is nothing they know about each other personally.

But the boy he met 12 years ago has always been on his mind. The affection and longing he had for the blue eyed boy never faded. It seems like Taehyung hasn't forgotten him either.

That must be why both of them were able to accept each other this easily. Because they were already in each other's heart.

Jungkook sends a message too as he didn't want to disturb Taehyung at work. He gets ready for work with his heart filled with happiness.

Jungkook is not sure how the situation with Mark is, after their little conversation yesterday. He sees Mark when he came to office but Mark doesn't even look at Jungkook. Not that Jungkook is complaining.

They had their weekly meeting today and Mark doesn't even glance at Jungkook. It's definitely an improvement and the only worry Jungkook has is how this will impact his job.

Taehyung finishes his photoshoot around midday. He wants to talk to Jungkook but he doesn't want to bother Jungkook at work.

So he sends a message.

"Hey, I'm done with my work. Guess you are in office. I was wondering maybe we can chat at your lunch break. If only it's not a bother for you."

Taehyung had to wait few minutes before he got a reply.

"I'm in a meeting. My lunch at 12.30. Wait for me babe."

Taehyung never thought he'd love pet names this much. He checks the time and see that it's a little pass eleven. Good. Since he doesn't have anything else on the schedule today, they will be home before 12.30

Jungkook finds it difficult to concentrate on the meeting anymore. Once the meeting finishes and Jungkook goes back to his seat, he works until 12.15 and rushes off to call Taehyung.

Jungkook tells Jimin that he'll not come for lunch today before running off. Jungkook goes to a nearby cafe and orders a sandwich before calling Taehyung as there are few more minutes to 12.30.

Jungkook dial the number exactly at 12.30 and Taehyung picks up at the first ring.

"Hi Kookie."

"Hey baby, did you miss me?"

"Uhh... y-yeah I did"

"I missed you too. So why were you up so early today?"

"I had a photoshoot in the morning. Did you had your lunch? I don't want you to miss lunch because of me ok. We can talk in the night like yesterday"

"No worries babe. I'm having a sandwich right now. But you can text me anytime you want ok. Calling is bit difficult at office but I can certainly text. So text me whenever you can with your schedule"

"That's ok. We can chat at night. I don't want to disturb your work. It's not like we are going anywhere right?"

"Yes baby, we have all the time in the world. Let's get to know eachother slowly. We can get in to the pattern then"

They talk about how their day went so far, before hanging up as Jungkook needs to get back to work.

Taehyung rolls on the bed squeaking like a teenage girl after they hang up and a very suprised Namjoon and Jin can hear it from the kitchen.

"Baby I think Tae has a boyfriend." Namjoon says after listening to the sounds coming out of Taehyung's room.

"Hmm I think so too. Yesterday when you called me about his schedule, I went to his room to give the message. And his face was so red, I thought he might be having a fever."

"Same thing happened today at the photoshoot also. He was blushing so hard that we had to take a break. You won't believe how cute he looked. All because he heard the notification sound from his phone."

"I'm so happy for my baby. But who do you think it is?"

"I can't think of anyone Jin. I mean I didn't see him taking interest in anybody and I'm almost always with him."

"Whoever it is, I hope they treat my baby good. If not, they'll have me to answer for."

"Come here baby." Namjoon pulls Jin for a passionate kiss before saying goodbye.

At night, Jungkook finishes all his work gets in to the bed before calling Taehyung.

"Hey baby, were you sleeping?"

"No, I was waiting for you. Did you had dinner?"

"Yes I did. Aren't you tired from work? You had to get up pretty early today?"

"No I'm not tired. I didn't had anything in the afternoon so I was home, sleeping."

"That's good."

"Namjoon hyung doesn't let my schedule to get too packed so I'm doing ok most of the time."

"You're lucky to get a good manager like  that."

"Yeah. Namjoon hyung went to the same college as my brother and he actually had a crush on my brother. So when I was picked by his company, he took me under his care and looked after me."

"Lucky you."

"Well he got lucky too. My brother was very impressed with him and they have been together ever since."

"That's cool."

"Yeah."

"So I wanted to ask you something. Are you free tomorrow?"

"No I don't have anything. Why?"

Taehyung is actually supposed to have a meeting with his producer, Min Yoongi tomorrow but that can be pushed back to another day. If Jungkook wants the day free, Taehyung will definitely make it free.

"Since it's a Sunday, I also don't have work. I thought maybe we could go on a date."

"Uhhmm Kookie, I-I don't know.. I'm sorry.... Kookie please I really want to... ok. Where?"

"Relax Tae. I know what you mean. It'll be ok. Do you trust me?"

"Yes. I do trust you but."

"No buts. You'll know tomorrow."

"Ok."

"Ok then. Go to sleep. Good night baby."

"Kookie..."

"Yeah??"

"I-I like it when you call me names."

"Good to know that sugar drop."

"Good night Kookie."

Taehyung falls on the bed. He can't wait for tomorrow to come.