11 - I Miss you, I Want you.

Taehyung and Jungkook has been dating for about a month now. They always call at night discussing how their day went.

Although Jungkook can come over any time, they don't normally meet like that. Jungkook doesn't want to invade Taehyung's privacy so they call each other like any normal couple.

But that doesn't mean that they don't have their moments also. They had many more dates, usually when Jin is away from the house.

They have movie dates where they cuddle on the sofa in front of TV enjoying each other's company. Lunch dates where Taehyung order pizza or sometimes share the food prepared by Jin.

Or they just have evening dates in the garden, enjoying the nature and sunset.

But all of these dates ends up with them being in Taehyung's room, having a hot makeout session. Despite them being too hot for each other, Jungkook makes sure to stay with in his limit.

Both of them want to take things slow but they also feel the gradually increasing need to take things further. It won't be much longer before things escalate and Jungkook wants it to be a occasion to remember for life.

Taehyung's neck is very much decorated with hickies after each season and sometimes it gets him in to so much trouble. Almost everyone in Taehyung's inner circle has seen the hickies by now.

No one can figure out who's the mystery person as Taehyung is never seen associating romantically with anyone. But there is no doubt in anyone's mind that the famous idol V indeed has a lover.

Because no matter how hard you try, you can't give yourself hickies.

There are many times when Taehyung comes to breakfast wearing a turtleneck or a scarf. Jin normally informs Namjoon about it and Namjoon makes the necessary arrangements with the makeup artist when Taehyung has to do public appearances.

Jungkook is the dominant one in the relationship but Taehyung has his moment too. Once when Jungkook told him about going on a office trip, Taehyung demanded him to come to his room.

Taehyung pushed the younger on to the bed as soon as he appeared and engaged the other for a very hot makeout session. Once he was done with Jungkook, the younger's neck and chest was covered with angry  purple bruises.

Jungkook proudly displayed the marks made by his lover, proving to everyone that someone already have claimed him. Especially to Mark, who's eyes became big as a tennis balls, when Jungkook first removed his shirt to go for the water games.

Another time, Taehyung was having an interview with a radio station and the interviewer asks questions about his love life. Taehyung gives the standard no comments answer but it makes him crave for his boyfriend so Taehyung calls Jungkook.

"Hey cupcake, I thought you had an interview today."

"I did. It's finished. Kookie I miss you."

"Oh baby I miss you too."

"No. I miss you as in I want you. Now."

"Are you at home? I can come."

"No I'm at the company. Dressing room. I can't wait till I go home Kookie. I want you now."

There was few moments of silence as Jungkook thought about it. He always wanted to try to teleport to a different place other than Taehyung's bedroom.

He wanted to see if he can go wherever Taehyung was, regardless of knowing or not knowing the place. In theory, it should work because Taehyung's bedroom was not a place he knew but he was able go there.

"Ok. Is the door locked?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Now if I didn't appear within few seconds after I cut the line now, call my mobile till I or someone else answers the phone."

"What?!!"

"Don't worry it'll be fine. I should be able to come wherever you are."

"Ok."

Jungkook cuts the line and concentrate to teleport. He only thinks about Tae and moves when the familiar blue light covers him.

Next moment, he's standing in a dressing room with Taehyung looking at him with his biggest boxy smile.

Jungkook could barely get a hi out before Taehyung slammed in to his body, capturing his lips forcefully.

Jungkook responded immediately and pushed Taehyung till his back hits the dressing table. He lifted Taehyung and make him sit on the dressing table, making some of the equipments fall to the ground with a loud chatter.

Jungkook stands between Taehyung's legs while Taehyung wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist pulling him even closer.

They were lost in their own world when a sudden knock on the door brought them back.

"Wha- why is this door locked? Taehyung, are you in there? Open this door." Namjoon was standing outside the door.

Jungkook pulled out of the kiss and looked at Taehyung with a raise eyebrows. Taehyung shock his head before pulling him back to kissing. They were at it for few more seconds before they heard Namjoon again.

"Tae I know you're in there. Are you ok? Open this door right now!"

Taehyung disconnected his lips from Jungkook's to answer Namjoon and Jungkook immediately started kissing Taehyung neck.

"I-I'm fine Joonie hyung. Just give me five- uhhmmm n-no ten minutes." Taehyung was struggling to get the words out as Jungkook was abusing his sweet spot.

"What?! What are you doing in there?" Namjoon asked.

"Hyung p-please... just go." Taehyung replied with a loud moan at the end which Namjoon heard clearly.

"Oh my.." finally Namjoon understood what was happening but it increased his panic even more.

There are so many people in the office and if the word get out that V was making out with someone in the dressing room, it'll be harmful to his reputation.

Namjoon stands at the end of the hallway, preventing anyone else from coming and also giving Taehyung privacy. The last thing he wants to hear are Taehyung's moans.

After they had their little fun, Jungkook kisses Taehyung's forehead before returning. Taehyung looks at himself in the mirror. Flushed - tomato like face, ruffled up hair and neck covered in purple patches, boy he does not look good.

He calls Namjoon and Namjoon picks up at the first ring.

"Joonie hyung, where are you? Can you come." Taehyung asks timidly.

"Ok." Namjoon knocks on the door seconds later and Taehyung opens and lets him in.

"Oh god!!" Namjoon exclaims as soon as looks at Taehyung and Taehyung scratches the back of his neck, laughing nervously.

"Yeah, I know. Are we going home? Can you help me touch up my makeup  please. Or maybe we can find a scarf." Taehyung says looking at the floor.

Namjoon sighs and starts to cover the hickies with foundation.

"You know you shouldn't be doing that here Tae. What it someone sees you. Who is this person anyway?" Namjoon looks at Taehyung worryingly.

"Don't worry hyung. It'll be ok. No one will see him." Taehyung says assuaringly.

As they were leaving the office, Namjoon realises two things.

One, the mystery person is a guy. So the famous idol V have a boyfriend. Probably someone from the office as an outsider will not be able to come here.

Two, no one has indeed seen him. Namjoon was standing at the end of the hallway, the only way in or out to the dressing room and he didn't see anyone leaving.

How did the mystery guy leave without Namjoon seeing?

Did You Call Me Love? - Taekook Love Story.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara