largo.

NEW EXHIBITION.

tate modern presents the first major exhibition of a new artist under the alias of 'il pittore'! new and emerging, this artist has an affinity for colour and beautiful cityscapes. this piece, dubbed 'la ville nuit', depicts a hazy yellow bar bustling with people, with a piano on the pavement under a cobalt sky littered with ivory stars: the serenity of the piece is something worth admiring! it's also interesting to note that the piece was found on one of the outside tables at the 'chopin' bar in the centre of town. so far this is the only painting in our exhibition but word on the street claims 'il pittore' is working hard on a new piece as we speak.

BREAKING NEWS.

after being reported 'missing' for almost a week, police found the mutilated body of budding composer lee jihoon on the roof of the 'chopin' bar, a frequent stage for his piano performances. no suspects have been taken in for questioning so far.

reports say the cause of death was a skilled slice to the throat, after the killer cleanly hacked off the left pinky finger of the musician with accurate cuts directly through the bone and a sharp blade, which was not found at the scene of the crime. many have gathered to pay their condolences to his family and friends.

if anyone has any information regarding this investigation, please come forward as soon as possible.