adagio.

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE GALLERY OF 'IL PITTORE'

this online gallery, run by the seoul metropolitan police, has been set up to allow citizens the opportunity to name the places that his paintings depict, which may lead us to further our investigation. we will also update the news page with anything we discover. we implore you greatly for your compliance. 

our newest discovery is an impressionist-style painting of a country scene. the large tree, in which two unmarked memorials lay under it, has a pair of shoes hanging from the branch. if anyone recognises it please come forward.

BREAKING NEWS.

once again, 'il pittore' has claimed another victim. twenty three-year-old kwon soonyoung, son of established business man kwon soonhan, was found dead by a dog-walker around midday on the 17th of may, though reports say the state of his body suggest he died much earlier. soonyoung was last seen by the house maid at 5:45 in the morning and had replied with 'to see mingyu' when the maid asked where he was going. the victim was asphyxiated and violent purple bruises were discovered around his neck. the weather was unfortunately cold that morning too and the natural elements have taken their toll on the victim's body.

reports say the homicide department are unsure whether the crime was commit by 'il pittore' as the left pinky finger remained intact and soonyoung's last known words could have possibly alluded to suicide, after struggling to cope with the death of prosecutor kim mingyu who was also his closest friend. another thing to note is that the victim was not wearing shoes when he was found and had tossed them over a tree branch next to a pair of shoes we can only assume to be mingyu's.

our thought and prayers are with the kwons. if any of this information has upset you, please call korea's suicide hotline on 0808-555-118.

if anyone has any information regarding this investigation, please come forward as soon as possible.