allegretto.

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE GALLERY OF 'IL PITTORE'

'il pittore' has been active once again. a detective who grew up in the village where the murder took place has already identified the location depicted in the painting but we will post it here nonetheless. if anyone might know or can suggest a possible link between the victims, please contact us on the phone number below.

despite what various news and broadcasting stations have suggested, the seoul metropolitan police department are well-advanced in the case and are constantly progressing forward. civilian safety is our top priority.

BREAKING NEWS.

reliable sources have claimed that, regarding the ongoing homicide committed by a man dubbed 'il pittore', the seoul police have been set back in light of the most recent victim. twenty-two year old boo seungkwan was explicitly murdered on the skirts of a sunflower field belonging to the main business of his village. by far the messiest killing, the area was swamped in seungkwan's blood and large parts of the field have been cornered off due to the contamination. the weapon found at the scene of the crime belonged to the victim himself and, based on surrounding evidence, it looked like he was using it to collect flowers.

no witness were around to see 'il pittore' and unfortunately the authorities cannot place a specific time of death. once again, the left pinky finger has been stolen by our sick murderer. our thoughts and prayers are with the victim's family. if anyone has any information regarding this investigation, please come forward as soon as possible.