andante.

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE GALLERY OF 'IL PITTORE'

a new painting has been discovered at the front gates of the kwon manor, which overlooks the 'renoir' lake, found by the kwons' personal maid. other than the couple rowing in a boat, the only other figure seems to be a boy in a yellow sweater dancing in the shade, but his legs are obscured by reeds. with every painting, 'il pittore' grows bolder and police are struggling to link his victims and come up with a possible motive for his abhorrent crimes.

BREAKING NEWS.

after speaking out at a press conference earlier today, a representative of the government has implored those who care about their safety to be cautious of and to report any suspicious activity. a park-keeper of the 'renoir' lake gave the homicide department a brief description of the person thought to be 'il pittore'. they claimed him to be around 5'10"-5'11" in height, with black hair. unfortunately, the suspect they had witnessed was dressed in an oversized copper coat and so no other identifiable features could be seen.

the latest victim was the bright and vocally-talented lee seokmin, who often moved his audience to tears with his voice. twenty-three year old lee was last seen walking past the kwon manor by himself in the early afternoon. his whereabouts from then till the time of his death still remain unknown. his body was found late in the evening by another park-keeper, mottled by the water. his leg appeared to be broken and we can assume he was pulled down by the reeds and so was unable to escape. no marks were found on the body but once again, his left pinky was cut off.

if anyone has any information regarding this investigation, please come forward as soon as possible.