andantino.

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE GALLERY OF 'IL PITTORE'

with no new leads until now, another painting has been discovered by an anonymous five-year-old child resting against the fountain of 'van gogh' square. this time, 'il pittore' leaves no guesses as to where the murder was committed: he had left the painting exactly opposite the subject, 'the buttercup tavern' along the same square. an employee of the tavern last saw the victim talking to who we assume to be 'il pittore' on his last smoke break. however, she was unable to identify much about him as he was slumped against the wall and his face was mostly covered by a cap.

BREAKING NEWS.

there's been public outcry against the seoul murder investigation division for the lack of assurance in the capture of 'il pittore' as another victim is claimed. twenty-four year old, yoon jeonghan, a waiter at 'the buttercup tavern', was found brutally murdered in the alleyway beside the property. his cause of death seemed to be from a heavy blow to the head that has left his skull permanently indented. several of his bones were broken too, indicating his initial resistance to the murderer. strangely, yoon's fingers were badly burned up to the knuckle(causing some difficulty in identification) and a lit cigarette was placed between his first and middle finger of his right hand. on the left, the hand was badly mutilated and the pinky finger missing. our thoughts are with the victim's family,friends and fiance.

if anyone has any information regarding this investigation, please come forward as soon as possible.