moderato.

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE GALLERY OF 'IL PITTORE'

the painting of a cottage bedroom was found along a grassy trail in the countryside, a twenty-minute walk from 'van gogh' square, the first landmark in that area. the cottage in question belongs to choi seungcheol and was identified by the layout of snapdragons on the dresser and on the windowsill, which corresponded to the painting. within the mirror, two figures can barely be made out, one with grey hair and the other a platinum blond. this suggest 'il pittore' knew of the relationship between yoon jeonghan and choi seungcheol. we hope they rest together in peace.

BREAKING NEWS.

the body of twenty-four year old choi seungcheol was found in his cottage mid-afternoon on the 21st of may by a woman and her child passing by on a walk. the mother had felt uneasy when she noticed the cottage door was wide open and that no one seemed to be on the property. upon further investigation, she saw choi lying at the bottom of the stairs with his body contorted in an unnatural state. she called the authorities immediately and had the neighbours verify the victim.

at first, there seemed to be no connection to the ongoing murders committed by 'il pittore' but after interviewing a neighbour who had heard something about a bachelor looking to buy seungcheol's home, police can now provide further details of our criminal. he stands closer to 6'0 than 5'10 and is a man between the ages of twenty-one and twenty-six. visiting seungcheol's house, he was wearing a pale pink coat and black jeans with black combat-style boots.

it has also come to our attention that choi seungcheol was engaged to yoon jeonghan, the previous victim of 'il pittore'. whether this was planned or not, the police are working tirelessly to find out the truth and stop one more victim from being claimed.

if anyone has any information regarding this investigation, please come forward as soon as possible.