adagietto.

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE GALLERY OF 'IL PITTORE'

'il pittore' strikes again. this painting was found by the water-lily pond in the national arabesque park in what we assume is a joke on his part. it depicts an empty train station with lots of smoke in the air to cleverly obscure any landmarks that may give us a hint to the location. the only figure in the painting is too far away and hasn't been painted with a face: he wears a lilac hoodie and a black face mask. he seems to be running towards the foreground of the painting with an arm in the air.

BREAKING NEWS.

this is the fifth murder committed by 'il pittore' and unfortunately the victim was left in a less-than-pleasant state. twenty-one year old lee chan, a railway engineer apprentice and the successor of his uncle's business, was last seen by his uncle after they had been working on a project together the day he was killed. mr. lee had sent his nephew to run an errand and became quite panicked when he hadn't returned after fifteen minutes had passed. he went to investigate for himself, only to find the mutilated remains of the apprentice and no suspect in sight. although he was barely recognisable underneath the blood, his body was identified to match the figure in the painting by his lilac hoodie. chan was carried home by his uncle where it was discovered that his left pinky finger, among a few others, was missing.

policed searched the nearby tracks and found all but the finger in question, meaning it was no doubt another gruesome mark left on the world by 'il pittore'. may lee chan rest in peace.

if anyone has any information regarding this investigation, please come forward as soon as possible.