allegro.

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE GALLERY OF 'IL PITTORE'

after the death of american tourist joshua hong, speculation as to the involvement of 'il pittore' has arisen. the police are treating this death as linked, as another painting was found: it shows the same pier under which the victim drowned but with no sign of the storm and plenty of families about.

police are still imploring anybody with any knowledge to call in and help the deceased rest easy.

thank you for your cooperation.

BREAKING NEWS.

public outcry has increased once again as the body of twenty-four year old joshua hong, an american tourist, was found after he had failed to check into his hostel the night of the 22nd of may. witnesses had last seen him walking along the 'claude' pier and authorities finally found his remains the next morning, prevented from doing so earlier by the freak storm last night. unfortunately, it seems as if hong was caught by the vortex created by the tide underneath the weakened planks after falling through and was heavily mutilated by the force. we cannot guarantee whether his left pinky is missing or not.

there is a degree of debate as to whether this death is connected to the ongoing homicide of 'il pittore' as that specific end of the pier was in need of maintenance and a sign had been put up by the council. however, after surveying the crime scene, no sign was found.

this has now become a worldwide case, with branches of the FBI becoming involved and the family of the victim interested in suing the council. may joshua hong rest in peace.

if anyone has any information regarding this investigation, please come forward as soon as possible.