Deciets turmoil

Deceit's P.O.V
            While (y/n) was holding me I internally sobbed. For years I felt like I had no purpose and then this (y/n) persons comes along and they make my world twenty times brighter! I don't know what I was thinking kidnapping them, it was stupid and now I only feel guilty. To top things off Virgil was giving me dirty looks while holding my brother's hand.

"Okay listen here you sorry excuse for a forever 21 model, how dare you try to take my friends away from me?!" Virgil said, he seemed both angry at me and just plain sad.

"Well sorry, guess you should have tried harder to keep (y/n) safe," I spoke, trying to keep up the entire sarcasm facade.

           (Y/n) looked at me, their eyebrows furrowed and they had a small frown in their lips.

"Cmon deceit I understand that you've been doing this for a while, but you have to let up and let people into your heart and that includes Virge!" They spoke sweetly, laughing at heir own little pub.

           I guess I had been doing the whole "shut the world out so you don't have to deal with constant sadness and the feeling of never being accomplished" act for so long that I had forgotten that letting people in wasn't always a bad idea.

          After working up the courage to even look towards the general direction of my brother and his boyfriend, at least I think they're dating, they are definitely more than just friends at this point I said the words that would change my life forever. "Virgil, Roman, Patton, Logan, I'm sorry."
.
.
.
.
Virgil's P.O.V
           "I'm sorry," he actually said it. After all these years of knowing him he finally said sorry for something. I began panicking, had someone kidnapped the real Deceit and replaced him with this imposter? Or could it be... I looked over at (y/n) who seemed to be smiling after snake apologized. Had they changed deceit for the better? A question weighed on my mind after thinking of this possibility.

"Hey, (y/n)..." they perked up at my question.

"Just wondering for... scientific, yeah scientific reasons, what's your sexuality?" I asked, I really hope I didn't come off as if I liked them, I already liked Roman and I didn't want him to get over dramatic over a question.

           When I looked at Roman instead of a pained expression and it seemed like he was really interested in the answer to the question I had just asked.

"Oh. My sexuality? That's simple I'm..." they paused, leaving everyone in anticipation. "Asexual!"
.
.
.
            Out of nowhere I a person even worse than Deceit showed up.

"I kind of expected you know?" Remus said in his naisly voice.

"Who are you?" The oblivious (y/n) asked.

"Oh, well dear, I creativity!"

" oh okay that's cool! Wait a minute... I thought Roman was creativity, I mean this is still pretty cool though! I like your mustache!" Wow, no matter how sweet (y/n) is, it doesn't make up for the fact that they can be oblivious at times.

Author's note
Hahahhahahahahha.... so funny story I totally wasn't oiled with school work for the pa set year and that's why I didn't update.... actually though, I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long, please forgive me if you can, anyways I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! You bro's finally know more about.     (y/n)! Have a wonderful day and blessed be!