Chapter five

Laurens POV:

I spotted Chloe almost straight away and ran upto her and gave her the biggest hug ever!
She looked shocked at first because i dont think she realised who i was but it must of clicked because she hugged back after a few seconds.

"OH MY GOD i cant believe were gonna meet our future husbands!" I smirk.

"I KNOW OH MY GOD i cant believe your moving to wales though! When?!"
She replies as we start walking over to security and showing them our (VIP tickets), it looks like were one of the first here and were stood at the front too, and were going to be able to meet them after!

"Well,its the 6 week holidays now, so next week, Tuesday" i smile as we go into fangirl mode, were going to meet our idols!

"I cant wait,once your settled in we will have to meet up or something" Chloe grins.

"I agree! Im only gonna live like 20 minutes drive away so yay" i smirk.

20 minutes later

Woah,this place is soo packed now and the boys are due to be on stage any moment, i cant cope. Omd im going to see Charlie Lenehan. And after im going to meet Charlie Lenehan. And im so happy for Chloe. She will be meeting Leondre Devries, our idols. Wait, someones walking on stage,its.... Oh my god its them. Our world. Bars and Melody.🌎

Charlies POV:

"Ready bro?" I grin at leondre.

"Ready" he smiles back and we walk onto stage and are immediately accompanied by hundreds of screams and then were going to meet 30 bambinos after too, the VIPs.

"Lets see whos ready for our first song then,eh?" Leondre smirks into the microphone.

"Oggy oggy oggy" i chuckle into the mic.

"oi oi oi" the beautiul bambinos reply.

We perform Hopeful,Shining Star,Steal My girl,Last night and so perfect and thens were done.

"Thankyou, and we will see some of you very soon backstage," i smile into the mic.

"We love you all, your all our princesses" leo adds and at that we walk off backstage to prepare to meet he VIPs.

A/N- please vote and comment if your actually reading this. I have loads of ideas for this fanfiction and hopefully its going to have at least 100 chapters without getting boring😂 i do have lots of ideas and plot twists too so letme know if your reading.