Chapter fourteen

Chloes POV

"Can we go on Nemesis Sub-Terra before we have to go Leondre?" I smile.

Me and leondre had been at Alton towers for 5 hours and had managed to go on Oblivion,Rita,Thirteen and i really wanted to go on one more before victoria was due to pick us up at 3:30.

"Of course we can princess, according to that sign,the cues only 15 minutes" he grins as he interlocks our fingers, still walking in the direction of the ride.

"Good, your mums due to pick us up in half an hour" i laugh.

"I know babe. Dont worry, she doesnt mind waiting if were late or anything" he smirks as we arrive at Nemesis Sub terra.

Its not really a ride tbh,

"Keep held of my hand babe, we'll be fine" leondre whispers into my ear as the lights go out and were all pushed into a very cramped lift, i can feel leo squeezing my hand to show hes still with me.

The doors then open and we have to sit on these seat things so me and leondre sit together as the bars come down and all of a sudden things start touching our legs and back,ugh its horrible. Girls were screaming too.

Then the bars got up and everyone started running, me and leo started running but were seperated in the crowd but i found him. Well, i thought i had. When we got out in the daylight,i was holding hands with Charlie lenehan.

"Ohmygod sorry Charlie, i thought you were leondre" i quickly let go of his hand as leondre walks out.

"Babe, im so sorry we seperated, the crowd was m- oh hey charlie buddy, what are you doing here?" Leo says,stopping mid sentence realising Charlies here.

"Oh, well im actually here with Harvey, we decided to come here before your party Chloe" charlie smiles.

"Its lovely to meet you Charl" i laugh.

"Its great to meet you too Chloe" charlie grins.

"So where harvey? My mams picking us up in 10 minutes so i can drop Chloe off at her house to get ready for her party" leo asks.

"Hes, errr oh hes here" charlie laughs as harvey walks over with a huge minion teddy.

"I told you ide win it" harvey smirks.

"Do you want a lift with my mum and you two lads can get ready at mine and we can go to the party together?" Leondre asks the two.

"Yeah go on then buddy,ive got me stuff" charlie smirks.

"Same,thanks leo mate" harvey grins.

"Come on then princess,lets go" leondre smiles wrapping his arm round my waist as we start walking to the main exit,Charlie and harvey following. I pretend i cant hear what there whispering but they arent very good at whispering..

"They are so cute together"-harv

"I know. I cant believe the hate everybodys giving chloe though"-Charl

"Anybody would get it.. Same when me and you get girlfriends pal"-Harv

"Leos got a good one there though"-Charl

"Yeah shes beautiful"-Harv

I smile to myself as me and leondre get to the exit and see victoria waving at us.