Chapter 29

Leondres POV:

"Babe. Wake up, i wanna go down to the pool in the resort" is the sound i am awaken by and Chloe shaking me.

I open my eyes to see Chloe looking beautiful,like usual. She was wearing a long sleeved cream coloured crop top,some short denim acid wash shorts, frilly socks and black nike blazers with a white tick. To accezorise she had silver music note esr studs in, her black backpack with silver studs on the back,her nutella brown curls fell perfectly down her back and she had no makeup on but she looks perfect.

"Im wide awake now" i say, biting my lip seductivly.

"Good, get dressed and lets go" she laughs.

"Is it okay if i meet you down there? I wanna shower" i give her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, dont take long though. I dont wanna be a loner" she smirks.

"I wont, i promise" i smile giving her a quick peck on the lips before sorting my clothes.

"Pinky promise?" She laughs holding out her pinky.

"Pink promise" i chuckle interlocking our pinkies before she leaves.

Time for a shower.

Chloes POV:

Ive just found a perfect spot and theres two spare sun lougers too so i reserve leondres and make myself comfortable. I saw joey on the way down too and he said he was coming down to the pool soon. Joeys already like a big brother to me.

Leondres POV:

Im heartbroken. I had my shower, got ready and made my way down to the resort to find Chloe, i cant believe what i saw

Flashback start*

Chloe was kissing another lad. He was fucking lay ontop of her! He looked older than us, maybe 16-17, lets just say i didnt stop to chat, i ran back upto my hotel room and sobbed and sobbed.

Flashback over*

Im still crying, but theres a knock at the door,  i stumble over to the door and open the door too.........

A/N- whos at the door?  Who was the lad? Why did chloe kiss him? Was it her fault? Please vote  merry christmas