Chapter 24

Chloes POV:

We had just borded the plane and found our seats, me and leondre had our travel pillows so we could have a comfy,relaxing flight😂 He liked my pink one so we swapped and i had his Black spotty one. We were seperated from his family and were sat next to an old couple but they were already snoring😏

"Wanna watch The fault in our stars princess? I havnt seen it yet?" Leondre smiles,loading up Netflix on his tablet.

"Okay. Ive read the book and i cried so im warning you" i chuckle slightly.

"Okay. I'll comfort you" leo winks, forcing me to laugh slightly.

1 hour 36 minutes later

"Oh my god leondre your crying too" i burst out laughing but im still crying at the same time if that even makes sense?

"Shhhh, i didnt think he was going to die" he blushes,wiping away his tears and giving out a yawn.

"Im going to put my headphones in and go to sleep" i smile.

"No joke,i was about to say and do the same thing" he laughs.

"See. Were made for eachother,eh?" I wink.

"Deffinitely" he grins, as i cuddle upto him and place my headphones in and close my eyes. Not long after im asleep.

---------------------

"Princess. Weve landed" leondres voice beams through my ears as i open my eyes and see his cheeky grin.

"Ugh, we are going to be so jet lagged" i laugh following him out of my seat and to the front of the plane. Once were in the airport we find the rest of leondres family and find all our baggage easily enough. Thank god.

We find a mini bus for a taxi because we wouldnt all fit in a taxi😂 and eventually arrive at the 5 star hotel Victoria and antonio had booked us. Victoria spoke to the woman at reception and got all our room keys and we piled into the lift. Joey not fitting so he had to use the stairs but he was determined hede still beat us🙈

"Right. Tilly, you have your own room but its built on to mine an your dads" victoria smiles,handing Tilly a set of keys.

"Joey. You have your own room like you asked for" victoria chuckles handing joey the keys as hes bright in the face because of running up the stairs.

"And leondre and chloe, this was the last room on our floor im afraid so you'll be sharing a king size bed so you will have to top and tail" victoria smiles handing me and leo a set of keys each with our room number on.

"Yesh, cause they'll be top and tailing" joey laughs.

I feel my cheeks burning.

"Shut up joe. Thanks mum" leondre laughs, playfully hitting joey before we go into our rooms to unpack.

"Oh and be downstairs for 6. Were having a meal. Dress formal" victoria adds.

Well its 3 now so i have time to unpack and change. Yay.

A/N- please vote...