Special Chapter 1: All-Japan Youth Intensive Training Camp

Hello, and welcome to the very first special chapter of You and Sakusa Kiyoomi! 🤗❤️ Thank you so much for supporting MICF 🥰 I wrote this as a celebration of MICF reaching 1K reads hehe ☺️ I really did my best here so I really hope you would all like it! 💖

by the way, it's a long chapter ahead.

Without further ado, here is Special Chapter 1! 🥰

Happy Reading! 💖

~ ~ ~

It's been days ever since Spring High Preliminaries in volleyball, and life has been great somehow. Sakusa's school, Itachiyama Academy, got the first slot for the nationals while (Y/N)'s school, Fukurodani Academy, has taken the second slot. The Nekoma High was able to get the host representative slot, making them qualified for the nationals as well.

Every morning, Sakusa would walk (Y/N) to school since both of their schools are only a train station away. By the end of the day, (Y/N) would wait at the cafe near his school. She would usually do all her schoolworks, read books, and do other stuff until he would come to pick her up. There are times when (Y/N) gets tired and she just goes to him in her ghost body, Sakusa never complains as long as he gets to see his girlfriend.

(Y/N) happily hums and skips her way to the train station, going to Itachiyama Academy to wait for her boyfriend. She seems to be in a happy mood because she got the highest mark in her quiz in Literature a while ago, and (Y/N) couldn't wait to tell Sakusa about it.

At the end of each day, they would stay a little longer in the cafe just for them to talk about their days. But for today, it seems like their plans may have to change.

The moment she finally arrived in her destined station, she almost took the wrong turn because of her bad sense of direction.

"Well, we're not gonna tell Omi-kun about this." She sweatdrops and walks to the right path where she sees Itachiyama Academy. She took a glimpse on her phone, seeing that Sakusa hadn't replied to her yet. Apparently their coach canceled their practice today for some reason, but he said that there was an important announcement that wouldn't take long. So (Y/N) decided to wait for her boyfriend in front of his school. She's wearing her Fukurodani school uniform, catching people's attention.

"What's she doing here?"

"Is that girl lost?"

"Who is she to come here anyway?"

She starts to grow anxious, with the people whispering around the admins might be alerted and (Y/N) might cause trouble for it. She was about to take her leave until she felt someone grab her small hands, feeling a familiar warmth that she loves and knows so well.

"Are you gonna leave without me?"

A voice spoke from behind. (Y/N)'s lips curved into a smile, turning around to see her black and wavy haired boyfriend, soulmate, and bestfriend. Sakusa returns her a smile as well, they both walk away from his school's entrance gate to avoid more attention from people looking at them.

"That's Sakusa-senpai's soulmate? I'm so jealous!"

"They actually look great together."

"Yo, Omi-kun!" She greets her boyfriend, and Sakusa leans over to kiss her cheek, making (Y/N) flustered. Of course, (Y/N) is still not used to her boyfriend doing that, but she's getting there.

"U-Uhm, where's Komori-kun?" She coughs and tilts her head to the side to look for him, afterall Sakusa is always with Komori.

"He already went home to prepare his things." Sakusa replied as they both started walking towards the train station that leads home.