Special Chapter 4: Bokuto's Day

oMG Y'ALL I DID IT I'M FINALLY MOVING UP I'M SO HAPPY 🥺 all those blood, sweat, and tears are worth it 😭 - literally after my last exam I went straight to Wattpad 😩😅 -

Moving on,

Hello! It's great to be back with no more schoolworks holding me back 😫✊ and welcome to the fourth special chapter of MICF! 🥳

As the celebration for MICF reaching 10k reads, I made this chapter just for y'all! ☺️ Thank you for reading! 🥺

And I heard that some of you would like another chapter, so we will be having special chapter 5 coming soon! Probably next week huhu please give me time to rest I haven't gotten enough sleep for the last 2 weeks 😔✊🏻

Again, long chapter ahead!

Without further ado, this is Special Chapter 4: Bokuto's Day!

Happy Reading! ❤️

~ ~ ~

"Why does coach have to unexpectedly cancel practice tomorrowwwwww, I have nothing to dooooo!"

An owl haired man whines and lets himself fall into his soft bed. Indeed, Bokuto doesn't like it when volleyball practices are canceled for he has nothing to do but rather sleep or play volleyball by himself. He could ask his teammates and their managers to go out with him, but it looks like most of them already had their plans for tomorrow. A long sigh escaped his lips as he looked at his own ceiling,

Who would have thought that one of the top aces in Japan could have this level of boredom?

His eyes landed on his calendar that made him realize that it's already the weekend, and it was enough to give him an idea brighter than the sun.

"Oh, since it's a Saturday tomorrow, maybe (Y/N)-chan has nothing to do! We should go to an amusement park like we used to do!" Bokuto quickly grabs his phone from his quite messy side table and types away a text to his very own bestfriend.

"I hope she's free tomorrow! I know a place where she would love to go. Oh, I should ask Akaashi as well!" The owl haired man happily chirps as he also sends a message to his friend and his setter, getting excited about what he plans to do tomorrow with them.

Somewhere in the (L/N) Residence, a couple decided to spend a night together. Both parents of (Y/N) were out for their overnight duties in their work at the hospital, they had to call Sakusa to accompany her so that she wouldn't feel that lonely without them. The wavy haired man politely accepted their request and made his way to their residence, and on the way he bought some snacks for his girlfriend just in case she gets hungry.

As always, they settle their choices with playing cards, making the winner do whatever he or she wants. Tonight, it looks like the (H/C) haired girl won against her boyfriend, making her heart full of joy as she takes the victory. Of course with Sakusa losing their recent game, he had no other choice but to follow his girlfriend's plans for tonight. The two proceeded in making a small fort on the couch to make them comfy, and just in case one of them falls asleep while watching their movie for tonight. Not long, (Y/N)'s phone rang a familiar tone.

And yes, she sets different ringtones for specific people just for her to immediately know whom it came from. (Y/N) read the text from her bestfriend.

"Kōtarō texted me and he said we're gonna celebrate our day together! Wanna tag along? He also said Akaashi might join." She asks Sakusa as he already settles himself under the covers of the comforter.