Special Chapter 2: Moving in Together

Hello again, and welcome to the second special chapter of MICF! 🤗❤️

I want to say thank you so much for also supporting MICF's special chapters! 🥺 I will soon reveal how many special chapters would MICF have, so stay tuned! 😉

My goal is to update every Saturday or Sunday. I'm sorry in advance if ever I didn't update within those days because it's either I'm still busy with online requirements or resting. 😞

For today, let's fast forward a little years. Someone suggested this in the comments, so I hope you like it! 🥰

Don't worry, there are NO manga spoilers here. ☺️

And again, there's a long chapter ahead.

Without further ado, here is special chapter 2! ❤️

Happy Reading!

~ ~ ~

Time definitely flies fast. It's been almost two years ever since the fateful night of the two soulmates, Sakusa and (Y/N). The two were able to maintain their beautiful relationship throughout the years, and now that they've finally graduated high school, they have more time with each other before college starts.

They would go out on dates in cafes or clean restaurants to satisfy Sakusa. Sometimes, Sakusa would let himself join (Y/N) and her street food adventures. Of course, Sakusa still doesn't like the fact of the exposures of the germs in the environment, but thanks to (Y/N)'s still existing ghost techniques, he was always rest assured that the food is somehow clean. There are times when the two would eat with their families, vice versa or together since they all get along.

Recently, Sakusa's parents told him that they used to have a condominium before they built their house, and that his parents want him to stay there when he's going to college. It was somehow their graduation gift to him, but he doesn't like the thought of leaving the house because Sakusa's cleaning essentials are all well stocked in their home. However, he also couldn't refuse his parents' gift for him, leaving him with no other choices. The moment Sakusa's parents told him he could choose someone to live with him, he immediately knew whom he would ask.

He now finds himself in front of (Y/N)'s parents, both don't have any hospital duties today. He thanks God that they were free as of the moment to talk about his wishes of (Y/N) moving in with him. For him, he sees this as an opportunity in moving up in their relationship.

"Dr. and Mrs. (L/N), may I finally ask for your consent o-"

"Consent of marrying our daughter? Kiyoomi-kun, you're a good man but I believe that it-"

"Let him finish first, love." Mrs. (L/N) calms down her husband before his thoughts ran further.

"Thank you, Mrs. (L/N)."

He lets out a sigh, he knows someone so well who may also have that characteristic. Sakusa tries to gather his composure once more.

"Dr. and Mrs. (L/N), may I ask for your consent on letting (Y/N) and I to move in together?"

He repeated his question again. Deep inside, Sakusa feels nervous about asking (Y/N)'s parents for this. The night before he would ask them was horrible. He couldn't sleep because he needs to prepare himself if her parents would even say no.

"Oh, is that it?" Dr. (L/N) asked, making Sakusa confused.

That's it was his answer? He was expecting more of a lecture or a negative response, but it seems like it may be the other way around.

"Yes, Dr. (L/N)." He replied before his thoughts consumed him again, still confused with her father's response.

"Well, since we're both busy and (Y/N) is mostly alone at home, we don't mind her moving in with you because we already know our daughter is in good hands."