3

Saturday afternoon.

Jennie sat anxiously waiting for the game to start.

"Hey babe, good luck later." Melanie said, to then peck Jennie's cheek out of nowhere.

"Only look at me later, I'll be cheering for you." The tanned petite beauty smiled sweetly before sashaying away.

No.

Jennie doesn't need that good luck kiss, nor a cheer from her so called girlfriend. What she need is more than that, she's so worried about messing the game up.

"You'll rock the game, don't worry much." Lisa patted her shoulders, sensing her tension.

"I can't mess this up, it's the semi finals." Jennie sighed.

"Well yeah but if by chance we don't make it today, we still have one more shot into getting in the finals next month."

"Yeah, but I wanna win this game so we won't have to win that game next month."

"But all I'm saying is, don't let it affect you." Lisa chuckled, downing water from her tumbler.

"Why are you so cheeky today?" Jennie wondered.

"My girlfriend's watching, I have to play it cool." Lisa grin proudly.

"You're gross when you're in love." Jennie looked at her best friend with disgust.

"Everyone's gross to you when they're in love." The younger girl rolled her eyes.

"True." The brunette nodded.

Jennie couldn't blame herself, she's not a beginner when it comes to relationships but love— that's the one thing that she can't grasp the meaning fully. Being romantically in love with somebody.

Where is she?

Rosie was nowhere to be seen.

Jennie knew there's a possibility that she wouldn't come, the blonde emphasized that yesterday but she's still hoping that maybe she would.

And maybe if she see her around she wouldn't be this anxious.

Just maybe.

---

"Kim! Focus on the game, you're not your usual self." Jennie's coach scolded.

"Sorry coach." Jennie mumbled, panting a little.

"Come on kid, don't give me that sorry, the game isn't over yet. We're down by four points, we need to score a touchdown to win this. We need you." Coach Smith patted the small girl's head.

On the other hand, Melanie was yelling, giving Jennie a couple of flying kiss here and there.

"Hello Chaechae? Aren't you coming? The game is about to end." Jisoo informed her best friend.

"We're down by four, I don't know what's going on with Jennie but she's not playing well today." Jisoo observed, biting her nails anxiously.

"I don't kno- OH MY GOD, YES!! YES YES!!!" The raven haired best friend of Roseanne, together with the rest of her schoolmates jumped up from their seats cheering so loudly. Jisoo even wondered why she can still hear Chaeyoung's voice clearly from the other line despite all the noise.

"We won Chae! Madison from the chemistry department scored a touchdown. Oh my god, we're getting into finals!" Jisoo happily yelled.

"So anyways, there will be a celebration at Jerry's, you coming?" Jisoo asked.