6

Jennie's POV

"So what do we do now?" I asked, looking at Rosie intently.

"I don't know." She shyly look away.

I smiled, pinching her cheeks lightly for the last time before sitting beside her, our backs leaning against the concrete wall.

We both sat in silence for a few minutes before the girl beside me whispered softly.

"I'm sorry, I spoiled our lunch." Rosie fidgeted in her seat.

"Nah, never mind that." I shrugged off, connecting my earphones to my phone.

"Do you mind?" Roseanne asked, pointing to my earphones.

"No, not at all." I smiled, giving her the other side of the earbuds.

She scooted closer to me and offered me her other sandwich, I took it and thanked her.

"What is this song? You like it?" Rosé looked at me curiously, we were listening to Fix it to break it by Clinton Kate.

I smiled at her knowingly, "I don't know, I was listening to the radio the other day and this came on and I fell in love with it."

We sat there quietly, looking at the ceiling, occasionally munching our food.

Rosie sighed, looking down on her hands, I noticed her playing with her fingers.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

Rosie shook her head....

Alright.

We sat in complete awkward silence.

Steady.

Steady rhythm of my heartbeat was all I can feel.

But it was short lived when the girl beside me reached for my hands and intertwined it with hers.

"Is this okay?" She whispered, glancing at me shyly.

I nodded with a huge grin on my face.

"This is nice." I closed my eyes and lean my head on her shoulders.

Rosie was quick to put her head on top of mine and to be honest, I don't mind not having the ideal lunch date that I have in mind with her, because this is so much better.

A lot, lot better.

---

"I'll wait for you later okay?" I informed Rosie before going to my afternoon classes.

I sat down my chair after walking Rosie to her class, a lot of students came in and I saw my friends laughing, Somi waived her hand and Nayeon ran to me.

"How was lunch?" Somi asked.

"Yeah spill the deets sis." Nayeon butted in.

"Oh nothing eventful happened." Or maybe there is? I smiled as I remembered that little moment we've share earlier.

"But you look so dreamy." Somi observed.

"It wasn't a date, date. But it was great." I smiled.

"Girlie is so in love, I knew it." Nayeon looked at me hopelessly but I ignored her.

"At least she's happy." Somi patted my back.

"We're happy for you. Finally Kim, thought you would be single forever!" Nayeon teased.