14

I decided to give some Somi and Nayeon moments so please bear with me teheeeeee.

Nayeon's POV

I search for her everywhere but I could not seem to find her, where the hell did that giant go? The only place I haven't searched yet is the back of the bleachers in the field.

I sighed and ran with all my might under the heat of the blazing sun and there she was, the girl that I secretly love for six years, sitting on the grass with her back on me, sobbing because of me and my stupidity.

"Get away from me" Somi croaked out upon sensing me behind her, I smiled weakly at the thought of her knowing it was me, because all this time she knew that I would come looking for her every time our fights get a little too much.

"Can't" I stubbornly replied, sitting behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Somi asked, turning her head to glare at me.

"I'm here to say sorry" I looked at her with sincerity.

"I don't need your sorry" Somi spat to then grab her bag but thank God I was quick to pull her back down, this time she's already facing me.

"Get off" Somi pulled her arms away from me but I held it firmly.

"Hey, hey listen to me okay?"

"Look listen, I'm sorry." I hanged my head down guiltily, still holding her arm.

"You keep on saying that you're sorry and that you won't do shits again but guess what? You still do, what makes now different from all the other sorry's you've made?" Somi spat shakily, I could really tell the anger in her eyes.

"I hate how you always annoy the shit out of me Nayeon, I just wanted to get along with you." Somi further added.

"But you just.... annoy the shit out of me! All the damn time and it seems that you're doing it on purpose and I don't know why."

"And I'm sick and tired of it! Sick and tired of playing games with you! It's been six years for fucks sake!" Somi yelled in frustration and I let go of her arms.

I looked at her seriously looked at her and replied, "You're right, let's stop playing games." I replied that made Somi tilt her head in confusion.

"I've been doing that all those years because I want your attention and the only time I get your attention is when I annoy you and I'm sorry for doing that all these years."

"Why would you even do that?" Somi's eyes softened at my confession.

"Because..." I took both her hands and looked at her eyes, "I love you" I mumbled.

Somi's eyes widen and her jaw dropped in shock, "I'm not kidding, I love you for years now." I admitted.

"And why are you saying this to me now?" Somi eyed me.

"Because I can't take it anymore, I don't wanna date girls that can't make me love them the way you've made me love you. I don't wanna deny and suppress my feelings, I don't wanna get jealous of those boys lining up in front of you."

"I know you might not feel the same way towards me but it doesn't matter anymore, I just want all of this burden inside of me to be gone and the only way to do that is to tell you what I feel."

"I liked you" Somi blurted out.

"I don't know when it all started but I remember me liking you when we were college freshmen."