5

Rosé's POV

"Park Chaeyoung!" A familiar voice yelled my name from a distance, I saw Jennie's bubbly face riding her car waiving at me enthusiastically.

Weird.

Jennie Kim has always been so cold to anyone, she's chill and often laid back without caring about anything. She radiates this cold and strict aura with anyone but she have this bright side whenever she's talking to me.

Cheerful, bubbly, happy.

I'm glad to think that maybe she found a friend in me hence why she can openly be carefree around me.

"Hi Jennie, good morning!" I greeted her, tucking my loose hair strand behind my ear.

I can't deny it, seeing Jennie first thing in the morning really makes my day a little— A LOT  nicer.

"You on your way to school?" Jennie asked, looking at me with glee.

"Yeah." I shyly mumbled.

"Hop on, let me give you a ride." She offered, exiting from her car to help me carry my bike and place it on the back of her car.

"You really don't have to do this." I whispered, hiding my face with my hair, something I usually do when I'm shy or embarrassed.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked nonchalantly.

"I was on my way to school and I saw you coincidentally" Jennie shrugged off, opening her car door for me to get into.

I love this side of her. Despite her cold aura, she's always so sweet, such a gentle girl.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We were sitting quietly in her car, listening to radio with both of our car windows rolled down. The gentle breeze of air and the leaves falling down occasionally melts my heart, it feels like I'm in a movie.

Jennie sometimes steal glances at my direction as I look outside the window.

"Careful driving Jennie." I playfully warned, catching Jennie off guard.

"Shit, sorry." Jennie mumbled.

I giggled at her cuteness and shook my head while smiling like an idiot.

It boggles my mind sometimes, why I become so giggly and cheeky whenever she does something.

I was enjoying Jennie's company, joking here and there that I almost didn't notice us arriving at the school parking lot.

"Leave your bike be, I don't have practice later. We can go home together." Jennie declared.

I look at her in surprise and she scratched her head, blushing a little. "If that's okay with you, that is." Jennie mumbled.

"I would love to." I smiled at her. Because honestly, when your heart is so full, what else can you still do?

---

I looked at the sleeping brunette beside me. A few minutes after the lesson started, Jennie was quick to fall asleep on her desk.

And I don't even know what page we are on or what the teacher is talking about, all I could think of right now is the sleeping beauty next to me.

Her cute button nose, her small lips, her perfectly drawn eyebrows, her cute little puffy cheeks that I've been dreaming to pinch. Not to mention her oh so soft and fair skin complexion.