17

Jennie and Roseanne spend the rest of the day planning what they would do the next day, Rosé even asked her mom to stay at Jennie's place for the next two days.

"So what did your mom say?" Jennie pried.

"She said you did a good job in taking care of me today so yeah, she's okay with that." Rosé smiled.

"Really? That's awesome!" Jennie gushed excitedly from the other line.

"Let's sleep now and tomorrow I'll come pick you up at 9 in the morning how's that?" Jennie asked.

"Okay..." The blonde cheekily replied, really looking forward to what's in store for her tomorrow.

"Good night Jennie, see you tomorrow!"

"Good night baby"

---

Jennie woke up to a series of vibration coming from her phone, she picked the device up with one eye close.

"Oh fuck!" Jennie cussed, getting up from her comfy bed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." The brunette immediately went inside the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth without having the time to reply to her incoming texts. She put on an over-sized hoodie with a pair of black sneakers, brushing her hair up and applying a lip gloss.

"Rosie is gonna fucking kill me." She sighed nervously, quickly glancing at the mirror to look at her self before running downstairs.

She locked the main door and immediately climbed to her car, driving fast to the Park's mansion. Jennie reached for her vibrating phone, without leaving her eyes on the road.

"Fucking finally Jennie!" The other girl half yelled.

"I'm so sorry, I overslept." Jennie apologized.

"What's new" Jennie felt Roseanne's eyes rolling at her even if she can't see her, she knew that her girlfriend was pissed. Which is quite unusual if she might add, her Rosie is such a sweet and understanding girl to her.

"Are we gonna cancel our plans for today or what?" The blonde spat.

"No, no. I'm one block away from your house baby, wait for me." Jennie said before ending the call.

After a few minutes, Jennie pulled up in front of the Park's Mansion. Jennie juggles her way towards the front door and eagerly pushed the door bell.

"Jennie, sweetie. Come on in." Clara Park greeted, opening the door wider for her.

But instead of Jennie getting inside the house, a pissed looking Roseanne walked passed by the both of them, clinging her huge duffel bag on her back.

"Morning Rosie!" Jennie smiled sweetly, greeting the love of her life.

Roseanne rolled her eyes, pecking her mom's cheek to then continued walking passed by Jennie.

"Hey stop being so rude!" Her mom yelled.

"Is that how you treat someone who took care of you when you were sick?"

"I didn't ask for it" Roseanne jabbed.

"The least you can do is be grateful" The blonde's mom seethed in anger, she looked at Jennie apologetically but Jennie just nodded her head, signalling the older woman that it's fine.

"I don't know why she's bitching, but please understand."

"I can hear you mom" Roseanne yelled, standing by their porch.

"And so what?" Her mom glared her.

Jennie chuckled at the mother and daughter bickering in front of her, she reached for Clara's arms and gently squeezed it.