10

Jennie's POV

"We can be anyone you want." Rosie whispered, looking at me with so much emotions in her eyes.

"Just kiss me again." She helplessly whispered with pleading eyes, and who am I to deny her of that? So I then pushed my bike to the side and gently grab Rosie's jaw, inching it closer to my face.

I kissed her. This time it was me who kissed her. I was so glad when she kissed me first because although I am very brave with words, with expressing what I feel and letting her know what I want and what's on my mind, I really can't say the same thing with showing my feelings. I wouldn't dare dream of kissing Rosie first, I wouldn't have that courage but she— she was just fearless.

She speaks less but she proved me wrong. Rosie showed me that I don't need fancy words, that I don't need to be eloquent. I just have to show it, what's inside my heart.

And I admire her more for that.

I slowly let her go, my heart still fluttering after the kiss. I looked at her and grinned from ear to ear.

"So you're my girlfriend now?" I asked.

"You wish!" Rosie exhaled, rolling her eyes pretty eyes at me.

"B-but you said we can be whatever I want?" I pout, looking at her confused.

"Well better ask me to be your girlfriend first, then!" Rosie half yelled, crossing her arms against her chest and then turning around.

I was left stunned, what did she mean? Asked her? What? Oh...

If the word UNROMANTIC was a person, I know it would be me. First, I confessed my feelings for her at a diner, who even does that? Then now the kiss, and me asking her to be my girlfriend here? I mean yes it's kind of romantic, the atmosphere and the view is just so breathtaking but.. I sighed and face palmed myself while I think about it.

Fuck it.

What's important is how I feel.

I poke her back lightly, nervously waiting for her to turn around. Rosie reluctantly turned around, wondering why I was fidgeting.

"Hi.." I breathed.

"Hi." Rosie smiled back.

[ Please play Ed Sheeran - Kiss me (acoustic) ]

She gave me "that" smile. I don't know, I can't describe it but it was a different kind of smile, it felt warm and gentle and when I saw it, all my hesitations and reservations were just... gone.

"I..."

"Am an ordinary girl behind this cold facade, you have seen my different side that anyone haven't. I have let you come closer to me, closer than anyone could ever be."

"You've seen that I'm not special, that I'm as ordinary as anybody else, on the contrary of what everybody believes."

"But I dare stand in front of you to tell you what I feel. And I strongly admire you, regardless of your flaws, your mistakes, your insecurities. With all the what ifs, and what will happen, behind."

"I want you Roseanne, I want all of you." I paused for awhile, feeling my eyes watering from so much emotion that I've poured onto my words.