25 [ M ]

Jennie's POV

The morning sunlight peeped through the window, I can't help but shut my eyelids tighter, not wanting this moment to end just yet. A shuffling movement beside me caught my attention, making me open my eyes slightly.

"Good morning beautiful." Rosie hummed, pecking my lips and pulling me impossibly more closer to her. I sighed as I felt her warmth on me, her skin feeling familiar against my own.

"It's 7 am, do you wanna go grab breakfast?" I heard Rosie whisper as she caressed my arm and back fondly.

"Hmm.."

"We could order in if you still wanna sleep some more." Rosie offered but I immediately dismissed the thought.

"No, there's a small place I know, they serve the best pancakes." I replied. Kissing her cheek before dragging my body to sit, clutching the covers to cover my body.

Rosie sat behind me and reached for her phone, texting her mom that she's fine and that she was with me the whole night.

"You should go to take a shower first,  love." I felt her lean forward, hugging me from behind and placing her chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I glanced at her while she kept quiet, clinging on to me with eyes closed.

"I love you." Rosie smiled dreamily, making me soft and happy first thing in the morning.

I turned to my side to take a look at her and cupped her cheeks, "I love you." I whispered, kissing her passionately afterwards.

"God that felt so good, too good." Rosie smiled from ear to ear, closing her eyes and showing me her perfect pearl white teeth that I adore so much.

"I love you.." I whispered again.

"Again please.." She requested further.

"I love you Rosie, I love you so damn much." I whispered once more and planted another kiss on her lips.

"Alright.. thank you baby, I love you so much more than most." Rosie held me for a few more minutes, not wanting to let me go but I scolded her by saying that I really need to get my ass moving if we want to eat breakfast out.

"Why are you covering yourself? It's just me." Rosie asked in an innocent voice that made me smile genuinely, she surprised me with her words and how instead of saying "I've seen them all last night" she used the words "It's just me" making me more safe and secured around her.

"Not yet comfortable around me?" Rosie softly whispered, wrapping my back with her side of the covers.

"Sorry.." I mumbled, looking down as heat rises up to my cheeks.

"It's fine baby.. take all the time you need to be comfortable around me, I love you." Rosie smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"But can you walk with that thick ass blanket around you though?" My girlfriend titled her head to the side, amused at how I'm having a difficulty in standing up.

"Ugh!.. I give up!" After a few attempts, I plopped down the bed on my back like a huge ass caterpillar rolled in this huge blanket.

Rosie laughed at me and stood up, she went to my side and carried me towards the bathroom, her sexy body flaunting right in front of me, looking so damn hot in her black underwear.

She made me stand inside the bathroom and closed the door for me, I smiled to myself at my gentle and caring girlfriend, stripping the blanket down my body and widening my eyes when I saw my reflection in the mirror.