26

Friday.

Jennie's POV

It was the last day of school and my friends and I decided to hang out by the school's field, we brought snacks and Nayeon brought a guitar. We jam along, singing our hearts out.

"A penny for your thoughts?" My girlfriend placed her chin on top of my shoulder.

"Hey." I leaned my back on her front as her arms draped on my tummy, pulling me closer to her.

"Just happy, I mean this year was crazy and I wouldn't even have dreamt of meeting my soulmate but here we are." I smiled at her and she laughed a little.

Her big laugh that made my heart swell from happiness, after all this time.

"Well so am I." Rosie giggled all dreamy as we both recalled the past.

"Who would have thought that Patten University's biggest nerd will be the most popular girl's girlfriend."

"Since when did I get so lucky." Rosie smiled to herself, rocking me from side to side.

"Well we're both lucky okay." I smiled at her and pecked her cheeks.

"I'm nervous for tomorrow, we need to win the finals." Lisa groaned, getting both of our attention.

"My dad saw my grades and he didn't said anything but he said he was looking forward to our game tomorrow." Lisa slumped back.

"You nervous for tomorrow?" Rosie looked at me and I shook my head.

"No, well I guess not yet. But we already practiced a lot and me seeing you tomorrow there will surely make me fearless, I just have to do my utmost best because my girlfriend is watching and I need to win that trophy for her." I smiled cheekily.

"Smooth talker, but just do your best okay? Know that I'm always proud of you regardless." She smiled at me wholehearted and I melted.

"I know, that's why I'm not pressured or nervous, because I have the best girlfriend eveeeer!!!" I yelled, kissing her left cheek and giggling at our friends who were rolling their eyes at us.

"Eww gross." Nayeon glared.

"Way to make me feel envious." Lisa chuckled.

"Oh shut up you guys." Somi replied.

---

Rosé POV

"So, let's go home?" My girlfriend pulled me towards the parking lot but I pulled my hand away from her hold.

"I need to go somewhere Jen, maybe I'll just see you tomorrow after the game."

"Oh, I can come with you if you like." Jennie walked in front of me, kissing my cheek.

"Actually no, I have something up my sleeve for you tomorrow." I wiggled my brows.

"Baby love, you don't need to do such extravagant things for me tomorrow, just be there and I'll be the happiest."

"I know, I know. But it's your big day tomorrow and I need to make it extra special for you, don't worry it's nothing much." I reassured her and kissed her on the lips.

"Take care okay? And go straight home after." Jennie looked at me worriedly and I chuckled.

"Yes ma'am, don't overthink too much. I'll be safe." I smiled at her reassuringly and she gave me a force smile back in defeat.

"Alright, I need to go home now, I have to rest for tomorrow." She replied and I nodded.

"Just don't take too long okay? I love you, very much. Always remember that." Jennie cupped my cheeks, pulling my face down to give me a kiss.