13

Jennie's POV

"Good morning" Rosie mumbles, sitting next to me.

"You look sleepy." I commented, fixing my girl's slightly disheveled hair.

"Yeah, I did a lot of things last night and I still have more to go." Rosie yawns.

"Want me to help?" I offered her.

"No baby, it's fine." Rosie smiles, politely declining my offer.

"Baby" I call her.

"Hmm..."

"I can't accompany you to lunch today. Nayeon, Lisa and I will still need to prepare for the plan." I scratch my head, feeling guilty at the thought of letting her eat lunch alone without me.

"Hey, no worries. I'm busy the whole day too." Rosie then smiles, pinching my cheeks.

"Alright then." I smile at her.

"But anyway, the ball is still in two months. Why are you guys already preparing for it?" Rosie couldn't help but ask.

"You know Nayeon, she's dumb dumb. Trust me, we need to prepare for at least a month for her not to mess this up. Besides, it's her only shot." I nonchalantly replied, playing my girlfriend's fingers.

"Oh, okay baby."

"Shall we go home together then?" I ask. 

"Yeah well about that, I don't know. It really depends on how fast I can finish the extra paper works miss Yoon asked me."

"But just go home alone, I'll be fine." She reassures me by giving me her soft smile. 

"For real? You don't want me to wait?"

"No babe, it's fine."

"Alright." I kissed the back of her hand, then focusing my attention on the teacher speaking in front.

Ugh. Another boring day.

---

Rosé's POV

"See you when I see you." My girl blew me a kiss and waved goodbye, such an adorable human.

Smiling happily, I proceeded to the library and looked for the librarian.

"Roseanne Park, right?" The librarian says, making me smile politely and nod.

"Here are the books, there's only 4 of them and a few dissertations. Miss Yoon said you know what to do with them." The old woman with the name tag Meg, handed me all those old, thick, and heavy books.

"Thank you." I mumbled before leaving. 

These shits are heavy. I groaned silently as I struggle to go down the stairs, but then suddenly— a frame stood beside me, grabbing one of the books I was carrying, and lessening my load.

"Thank you." I mumbled before I could get the chance to see who the kind person was.

Fuck

"You think I'm helping you with this?" The familiar girl chuckles.

"Melanie" I whisper.

"Yes, that's right stupid." The bitch flash a fake smile.

"Good thing you still know me." 

Melanie threw the book down and looked behind her, her minions— Olivia and a new girl that looks like a toad, appears, throwing the remaining books I was holding before forcefully holding both of my arms.