24 [ M ]

YES YOU READ THAT ^ RIGHT AND NO, PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME, BUT DO ENJOY. 😌

Rosie's POV

The cold breeze of evening air made me shiver as Jennie and I hurriedly excited the building like two crazy idiots, giggling and laughing our asses off at something one of us uttered.

"Taxi!" Jennie yelled, waiving her little hand.

"After you.." Jennie playfully bowed after opening the car door.

"Where to lovely ladies?"

"Monolith plaza." Jennie spoke and handed the man a fresh 100 dollar bill.

"Keep the change."

"You aren't just beautiful, you're generous too. Thank you!" The taxi driver smiled brightly before driving.

"I love you" Jennie giggled, pecking my cheek.

"Oh wow, I love you too." I smiled back, swiping her baby hairs to the side.

"You look so lovely today baby, like real real beautiful." I helplessly confessed as I roam my eyes on her, from head to foot.

"Oh stop, you're making me blush." Jennie laughed.

"Nope, I'm not stopping."

"I love you" I murmured close to her ear once more.

"Shh" Jennie giggled, smacking my thighs with her hand.

We've spent the next few minutes whispering sweet nothings, giggling and stealing kisses from each other.

"Alright love birds, we're here.. Monolith Plaza." The taxi driver interrupted us making Jennie laugh.

"Thank you sir, have a wonderful night." Jennie smiled.

"You too!"

I roamed my eyes at the unfamiliar sight in front of me, compared to our small romantic town full of mountains and grasslands, this one is big and full of lights.

"Don't let the bright lights blind you." Jennie joked.

"Where are we?" I turned to face Jennie and she looked at me quizzically.

"You've never been here?" My girlfriend raised her brows.

"No, not really. The last time I left our city was when I was nine." I shook my head and laughed.

"We're in Danville, just a few minutes away." She smiled, pulling me towards the busy streets.

"It's the weekend, so they're busy.. look! There are food stalls right there, some food trucks over there too." Jennie excitedly pointed at directions, making me dizzy.

"They sell cheap clothes over there, we should buy a cardigan and shoes, so we could roam around some more." I gazed at Jennie who was so engrossed at looking around, I found her eyes twinkling along the street lights and I can't help but smile, I need to have this for the rest of my life.

"Hey are you listening to me?" Jennie pouted, bringing my mind back to reality.

"Yup and we will do everything you want." I pulled her beside me and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you" I smiled at her sheepishly.

"I love you.. hngg." Jennie pouted, pinching my cheeks roughly.

"Ouch, ouch." I rubbed my face and she just laughed.

"Sorry I got carried away." Jennie giggled, pulling me inside a small boutique.