Chapter 11

We slowly snuck out of the room. Trying hard not to be spotted. We grabbed our weapons from the storage room and headed for Karen and the princess. We slowly move twords the cells. Hiding behind big rock and crates. Karen's cell was easy. The princess's is harder. Her cell is heavily guarded.
"Let's just ditch her." Says the Grime man. I stopped listening to him a long time ago. I throw a rock in one direction and shoot an arrow in another. Leaving five guards at the cell.
"Still not working." I say. I shoot one of them. Still two of them remain. One more came.
"This is impossible." I say. I was getting frustrated. Suddenly, Karen runs towards the cage.
"Karen!" I hiss. The guards see her and chase her.
"You can't catch me!" She yells. The area was finally clear. Chase and I quickly run to the cage and unlock it with the brass key I got from the guard. The princess was curled up into a ball on the floor. I touch her shoulder.
"No! Please don't hurt me!" She shrieks.
"No we are here to save you." I say. She looks back at me. I pick her up. She wraps her four arms around me. We run towards the exit. Karen catches up to us, with even more guards chasing her. I move the princess to my back and help Karen kill off the guards. There were too many of them. The rock doors begins to close slowly. Arrows fly everywhere. I turn to run. But I trip on a stone. As I hit the ground, my amulet shatters under me. I see thousands of purple shards of the amulet on the floor. My vision gets foggy. It seems like everything is going in slow motion. I don't know what's going on. The princess is talking to me, but all I hear is ringing. I feel myself get lifted up. I was scared. We make it through the door, but I see Karen still fighting off the Baybad guards. She runs towards the door, but she is too slow. The thick rock door shut close. I went from feeling scared, to angry. I slam my fists on the rock. Cutting my hands as I do so.
"No! No! No! Lest me im!" I say. My vision still blurry. I am confused now. Then without notice, I fall over. Chase catches me, then I black out.

***
I was with my sister, Robin. We were sitting in a green field having a picnic. She looks at me, and I look at her. All of a sudden, we hear the noise of gun shots.
"Get down!" I yell to Robin. We both lay in the thick grass. The gun shots roar through the air for thirty seconds. When it stopped, I lift my head up.
"We're clear Robin." I tell her. She doesn't say anything. I notice she had a bullet pierced her heart.
"Robin, wake up! Wake up!" I yell. She didn't say anything. She was dead. Tears stream down my face like a waterfall.
"No!" I yell. I cry hard after that. My face pressed against her chest.

***