pt. 6: wait, the real... reward...?

next day, you were waddling on eggshells, occasionally tugging at your rather chafe collar and talking with the other students in secret, as to not upset your "mate" with the impression of them trying to get close to you... it sucked beyond the point of sucking. but, you had to keep your hopes up. sooner or later, you will get out of this...

so far, they're still trying to figure out what teddy two-tone used to make you the monomess you are now. it was gonna be a lengthy process, but as long as it was gonna reverse your curse, it would be worth it. and all's you just needed to keep kuma off their scents until then. sooner or later, you will get out of this!

yeah, well, you would've until this point.
~~~~~~~

"soooo, what's on the agenda now, kuma?" you flatly asked, crossing your stumpy arms as the sickeningly giddy bear pranced all around you, giggling his usual annoying giggle. "pupupupupu! why, your reward, of course!" he chirped cheerfully. if you could, you'd raise an eyebrow. instead, all's you could do is tip your head to the side. "my... reward...?" then it clicked in your head and your arms drop limply to your sides. "tell me it's not an ankle brace." of course, this sends monokuma into a fit of laughter, which actually kinda scares you. why did he find this so funny..? "why, no my honey pot!" he reassured, putting an arm onto your shoulder. "there's already a tracking device in your collar! besides, this is MUCH more beneficial for the two of us!"

you narrowed your black beady eye in annoyance as he suddenly leans over the side of the bed, rummaging through something, until he comes back up, with a large syringe, a strange multi-colored liquid sloshing around in side. you broke out into a cold sweat and started to scuttle backwards. "N-no! not another modification!" kuma chuckles in grim amusement at the fear on your being, just sitting there watching as you fruitlessly attempt to get some distance between you both. "Come on, babe! this is for our own good!" he explained, taking large strides towards you, easily closing the gap before you. "this will be a new learning experience for the both of us!" he chuckled raising the needle into the air. "Now then!"

Without waiting for a response, he jabs the needle into your navel, injecting the odd contents into your body, filling you with a strangely fuzzy and warm sensation. He chuckled at the instinctive squeak of pain from you pulled out the needle giving it a little twirl, and placed his hands on his hips in a triumphant, matter-of-fact manner. You just stared at him tiredly as you rubbed at your bellybutton, glaring a pouty plush glare at him. "What did you do to me NOW??"

He just chuckled mischievously.

"Just wait and see, Sweets!"
~~~~~~~~~~~

Revised.