pt. 4: your punishment..

you were in a black void, unable to feel anything from head to toe, nor are you able to speak a single word. alls you could really move was your eyes. your eyes dart back and forth as you try to figure out what's going on. anyone here..? hello...?! then you see the black silhouette of somebody. a tall female figure of sorts... a curvaceous one at best... she had two large thick pigtails and she was standing her hands on her hips. you wanted to move your mouth to say something, but you had a horrible case of sleep paralysis.

What the hell's going on?! Why can't I move?? who's this silhouetted dame in front of me!? you blinked at your last sentence. god, I'm beginning to sound just like kuma now! "How does it feel..?" the figure said. eh..? what're you talking about? where am I? who are you!? the silhouetted girl snickered lightly. "you'll feel it soon enough.." it cooed almost seductively. "the true feelings of pure hopelessness."

pure disbear...

~~
"MONO(NAAAAAAME)!!!"

you near enough jumped 5 feet into the air at a shrill, ear piercing voice blaring in your artificial ear drum. you angrily turn to your ear assaulting assailant. "What the hell is your problem!!?" you shrieked. there stood monokuma. his paws were on his hips with a mischievous/disappointed look on his face. "where do you get off talking to your husband like that?" he said mischievously. you groaned and slapped a paw to your head. "what do you wAnt!?" monokuma snickered lightly. "puhu! after today's mishap, i believe a punishment is in order!" your eye widened as you scooted back.

"You- you're kidding right!?!" you stammer, hoping it would be another cruel joke. but he held up a large needle, similar to the one he used on you during your execution, only filled with a vivid magenta liquid. "sorry, darling, but this is for your own good!" he said stepping towards you, promoting you to scoot back. "...besides, this is an excuse to test out the latest serum created!" before you can get out any form a protest, monokuma jams the needle into your chest and you watch helplessly as he injects the liquid into your system. you cried out at the surprising amount of pain it caused as he violently yanked it out forcing you to faceplant into the ground. you look up at him bleakly. "what did you put into me NOW?" you asked, words hardened. monokuma danced around your body gleefully, lick a giddy child who had been allowed extra dessert. "No spoilers!" he squeaked, dancing about. you snorted and was about to give a retort, but a wave of dizziness washed over you. you tottered lightly, feeling your motor skills and strength rapidly decrease. finally, you fall to the ground and slip into darkness.
~~~~~

you blink sleepily, rubbing your eyes in a daze. "Wha..." as you try to recollect your thoughts and figure out what just happened, you look down and see that you're wearing a red bikini of sorts. You blink curiously at the new accessories and snort. He knocked me out to put a bathing suit on? You move to try and take them off, but monokuma appears behind your back, chuckling cheekily. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, dearest!" You look at him in confusion, tilting your head. "Why? I don't have much use for them anyway." He chuckles some more and leans forward, paws behind his back. "They do now!"

you state for a moment before placing your paws over your chest. Sure enough, it you came into contact with a soft swell of soft flesh. you gasped as the realisation struck you. "Are you KIDDING MEE!!?" you cried, hugging yourself. from this, monokuma to burst into laughter. "What? I thought you missed having those!" he snickered, cheekily. you stomp your foot and glare angrily at monokuma. "NOT ON THIS DAMNED BODY!!" monokuma snickered mischievously and clasped his paws behind his back and dragged a foot across the ground innocently. "come on, babe. it could be worse!"

as soon as he said that you had another thought came to mind. "Was this the only thing you.. returned?" You asked, a bit shaky. No response. Just him 'innocently' swaying from side to side with is paws behind his back.

"KumaaAAA!"
----
you laid curled up in bed, scowling at the wall. "aw come on, babe! so I've returned a few girly details! Big deal!" monokuma said behind your back. no reply from you. monokuma crossed his arms childishly and pouted. "well fine then! be that way! I've got things to plan anyway!" he said in a pouty voice. he tottered to the door. before shutting it, he looked over his shoulder. "goodnight, dearest!~" he cooed, blowing a kiss to you. still no reply. he shrugged and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

someone help me...