𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝗓𝗈𝗆𝖻𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾

written after i finished playing dangerous fellows for the second time (and i didn't die) ✌︎
♪dangerous fellows soundtrack

y/n~ your name

c/h/c~ crush's hair colour

c/e/c~ crush's eye colour

(the boy is ur crush btw his name is just never mentioned)

♡︎

I heard a blood curdling scream behind me and I slowly turned around.

I was paralysed in fear. I smelt it before I saw it. The smell of rotting flesh and blood. A zombie had attached itself to a girl's neck and she was lying now unconscious on the floor. I could already see her skin turning a pale sickly green.

I tried to move but I was rooted to the floor. All I was focused on was the image of the girl who only a minute ago had been my friend.

The zombie slowly staggered up from the floor and locked it's bloodless eyes onto me. For all I know it could've been a friend.

The zombie screeched and started limping towards me at an alarming pace. It's hands were stretched out and it's mouth was open, ready for me to be it's next victim.

Move Y/N!

The zombie was getting closer and closer. Its screams were so loud my ears were ringing.

Move Y/N!

It was swaying from side to side. Its mouth the colour of blood.

Move!

I leapt to the side as the zombie made a lunge for my neck. I crashed against the wall and rolled next to a pile of printer paper.

The zombie's head whipped towards mine as quick as lightning. I tried getting up but I felt a sharp pain in my ankle.

"Aah!" I groaned in agony.

My face was contorted in pain. The zombie was just getting closer. I needed a weapon. Anything to be able to fight the zombie off and escape unharmed.

I grabbed the stack of printer paper. There was blood on it and it was staining my hands but it was the best I could do.

I threw it as hard as I could at the zombie. There was paper flying everywhere as the zombie just slashed through it with its hands and teeth.

There was nothing I could do. This was it.

I closed my eyes, my hands covering my face. I could smell the zombie coming closer and closer.

I'm sorry-

WHACK!

I opened my eyes to see the zombie falling forward and landing just an inch from my feet. It's head was turned upwards, its mouth agape.

I could see the silhouette of a person behind it. It looked to be a boy who was holding a bat.

He bent down and checked the zombie to make sure it was dead. I got a clearer look at his face.

He looked to be my age. He had C/H/C hair and C/E/C eyes and was extremely tall. His right cheek had a nasty looking gash on it and his hands and shirt were stained with blood.