1:I'm staying in this cozy place

♤♤~--------------~♤♤

Him  :Never thought  a human would  be water, hmm?

You:You're  not exactly  a human though 

Him:Well nope I'm not ,I'm just the water and human mixture I can take both forms I'm the child of a human and the God of water, basically  the water prince,*stretch* it's been a while  I came to land in my human for and made some mortal friends 

You:You..are immortal ?

Him:Honey. If I don't exist how will you humans exist without  me?None of you can live without  water if I die all sources of water will vanish.

You:And why did you just  pop out to meet me....?You could  talk to someone  else .

I said regretfully . I shouldn't  have come to the beach this immortal  perverted  dude well angelic  -looking  dude just chose me and probably  won't leave me alone ,what have I gotten myself into?These...magical stuff I never believed  these  to be honest.And now my life was ok before I had come into this beach .How I wish I never did that .This bloody water prince might make me disappear  and kill me in water . I better get out of here.

I know  why he chose me ,I always had a special  love for water ,I don't  know  why I feel  attracted to it ,from childhood . And he knew me he was always there .

He still said silent ,he didn't answer me.

You: You know  me ,don't you ? You were always there ,when I played with water and controlled it ,I talked to it and felt like it answered me,it was you ,you talked to me ,and knew me don't you?

Him: We grew up together  you know ? I always found  you the right companion to be with and waited for the right time  to show myself  to you.And now,it's the right time .

You:Look,I believe  you ,cause  I felt  you before and knew it was different , but hey I never  knew you ,I need a reason , you know , to trust you.

Him:Just see,I'll prove myself  that u are safe with me.

You:Fine ,you prove yourself , and stay here I'll meet you in the beach someday , I'll get going bye!

I walked out really  fast,but he followed  me .

You:Bye . ....

Him:Who you sayin  bye to?

You:You.

Him:I'mma  come with you to your house , I know  your house I meet you in the sink sometimes  don't worry  I'll  stay in the guest room.

You:*frown*...........

And while we were walking  round  the distance  I took the chance  to adorn his features .He had dark ebony  hair perfectly  shaped to the side,straight  thick eyebrows ,  doe -eyes with monolids  ,honey-glaced cheeks,with perfect cheekbones ,and perfect lips with a thin upper lip and plump lower lip.

He smirked.

I quickly  looked away.

Him:Like what you see?

You:I love what I see.
I blurted out honestly ,immediately  regretting .

He raised his eyebrows  staring  at the side of my face intensely burning  holes . My heart almost  came out of my ribs .

And in no time  we reached home .

I turned  to him

You : So thanks for walking  me home,it  wasn't nice meeting  you.

I opened  the door of my apartment ,and he walked inside behind  me.

Him:Lemme see your place

You  :.........

Him:I'm staying  in this  cozy  place 

Nononono 

A/N:Stay tuned