4:Cutie

□■□■□■□■□■□
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
○●○●○●○●○●○●

I'm sorry these  stuff are satisfying .

[□----------□]

Jungkook  :  CUCKOOOOOOO, CHU CHU ~~~
WAKE UP YN SSI  ~~

You:Go fuck  yourself  dumbhead . Lemme sleeeeepppp .
I said the last part yawning  shifting turning and tossing in my bed while junglebook  tried waking me up.Wish I could  throw the junglebook  in the jungle  itself.

Jungkook  pov

I saw her tossing herself  in the bed while I sat on the edge, her brown hair was left open,she still  had the light green  sweater  on from yesterday , she slowly stopped , a strand of hair falling on her face, her skin glowed in the sunlight , the long eyelashes  of her big eyes slowly fluttered  and her rosy lips held a frown.

She made me feel a strange feeling  in my heart I never felt  before ,is she too beautiful  to be human?Is she even  human?

Yn  pov

You  :Get out ,I'm gonna change and then go out with u for breakfast  and shopping .

He smiled at me and slowly  walked out.

You:JUNGKOOK  DONT BREAK ANYTHING  IN THE BATHROOM !
I said closing  the door.

After putting  on a yellow hoodie and black ripped jeans with a bit of accessories  and  black sneakers , I pulled  up my hair into a bun ,letting me baby hair from the side out. And I walked out putting  some sunscreen .

Jungkook  sat on the couch ,fiddling  with a notebook , doing something  on it with a pencil.

I grabbed my car keys  and turned.

You:Good to go?

Jungkook  :Alright let's goooo 

I opened  the door and he sped out of the house .

I was driving  to a pretty cafe uphill ,I wanted to make a nice starting  with him,and my choice of place mattered a lot.

The mountain  view was nice but I couldn't  quite admire it to focus on driving .

I played  "Miss right" in my Bluetooth  and jungkook  slowly  danced to it in the passenger  seat.i slightly  smiled .

"UR MY MISS RIGHT,MISS RIGHT,GIRL YOU WANT MY KISS RIGHT?MISS RIGHT "

After the song ended I played Boss bitch by doja  cat.

And I saw jungkook  jamming  the shit out of him in this song,I couldn't  help but do the same.

We both had a pretty  fun time  until "I like boys" came on and jungkook  interrupted  the jamming session 
Jungkook  :I know  this song ,I heard it the last time  I came to land.

Jungkook  :  I like big boys,Itty  bitty  boys, Mississippi  boys,Inner city boys,i like the pretty boys with bow tie,

You  :  Get Ur nails there,let them blow dry,i like a big beard I like a clean face.

Jungkook  :  I don't  discriminate ,Come and have a taste

You:From the gay  boys to the play boys.

And we hummed to songs  swaying  our hips until I stopped in front  of the beautiful  Chinese styled cafe.

Stay tuned