6:I'm not a human?

■■■■■■■■
You:JUNGKOOK COME TAKE THIS SEBIUM GEL AND KEEP IT IN UR BATHROOM!!!

I shouted for the third time from my bathroom and jungkook finally was able to drag his lazy ass from the living room till here.

My legs suddenly started feeling weak but I ignored it thinking it's probably because of the fatigue of cleaning up numerous times .

Jungkook entered with a face pissed with boredom but that suddenly changed into worried as soon as he saw me.

Jungkook : What's wrong with your face?Why're you so red?

I gave him a look of confusion and turned back ,looking at the mirror.

And it took me to surprise.

My cheeks had a scarlet shade,eyes bloodred and I was sweating .

You:What happened to me?

And I felt something heavy on my chest almost immediately and heat rose up my body. Suddenly the surroundings looked like they were spinning and my head started hurting like crazy.

It was sort of like someone was breaking my skull with a hammer and I felt like ripping my hair apart.

I grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my eyes close.

Jungkook started shaking me gently.

You:If anything happens to me just call anyone from my contact list on my phone and tell them what happened .

I let out almost as a breath.

My legs and hands started trembling and jungkook held my arms shifting half of my weight on him.

Suddenly I felt something moist on my nostrils and warmth rolling out of it .
As soon as my eyes averted to the mirror , I got shocked .

Blood was rolling down both of my nostrils.Unable to hold the pain in my body and the shock ,I tried to let out a scream but choked instead and coughed out blood .

Jungkook : Hey hey are you ok?

He gawked while turning the faucet on.i coughed more and felt my guts coming up ,it felt worse that throwing up and I kept coughing more blood.

I took some water with my trembling hands and took it in my mouth to gargle and rinse my mouth .

Jungkook held my torso from backward and my left arm more tightly and asked.

Jungkook : Yn , try to not pass out, just tell me how old are you?

He turned me around and I couldn't hold my head from falling backwards but he grabbed it and shook me slightly .

Why would he ask this type of a question in such a situation ?

What type of a prince is he?
Doesn't he care even a bit about me?Why my age?

Jungkook : Tell me!!

You:I'm 20 ,4 months away from turning 21.

I said trying to visualize him properly but my vision kept getting blurry probably from tears of pain.

And suddenly numbness started taking over my lower body .

I saw black dots coming in my vision and my vision got completely black and I closed my eyes before blacking out on jungkooks arms.

{{>>>>>>---------<<<<<<<}}

I felt myself slowly , hearing voices near me.
I let my eyes flutter open and saw jungkook looking worriedly at me.