2:I thought you weren't serious about staying with me .

♡•~-----------~•♡
No way in hell.

Nope nope nope.That ain't happening .

You:Nope  Mr water--------or whatever  Ur name is,I thought  you weren't  serious  about  staying  with me cause you know  I live alone you're a complete  stranger  and I thought  you were mature enough  to understand .

Him:I'm jungkook  by the way -----and it's a long time  since I came in my human form  it'll take me time and luxury to get my powers back in an instant  they'll come slowly and gradually . So where  do you mortal miss,expect  me to stay until  then???

I never  thought  of that .Well how would  I ?I never  studied these mythology  and stuff,little  did I know  they'd come true like this.I seriously  don't know  anything , but for now ,it's my duty to let him stay as I'm  the only  person  he met .And I don't  think  he would  turn me down,cause after all he always helps us all to live , he in fact shows his kindness with giving  us water  or himself . The harder it was to believe , the truer it was.i had seen  it with my bare eyes.

You:I'm yn.And ok,you can  stay in my house . But before  there are rules you need  to follow  in order to stay here .I said as I got in ,and hung the key ,closed the door and kept my shoes in a corner.

He quietly  got in examining the interior of my house , there's no water source  here I guess  that's  why he's all surprised , otherwise  he said he came here from the sink before . That's in the kitchen  far from the living room.

You:Jungkook , you cannot try to use your powers or experiment  or try to bring  them back  in my bare house .
         You either do that in the bathroom  or I take you to the beach 
           NO EXPERIMENTING IN MY BARE HOUSE

            You will give me my privacy and I'll give you ,yours.

             Do not grab any tool in house that you've never  seen                             
              before  and play with it,it might be dangerous .

              You won't disturb me when I cook,sleep,study.

               I hate it, and yes you will not run out of the house or

              scream like a maniac,when you see my face masks ,
               And call them leech.

I said everything  I read in a mythological  fanfic where the demigod of the four winds came to a girls house and bizzare  things like the ones I mentioned  happend  and just to be safe I warned him.

You:And get more clothes ,from wherever  you got this from .

Jungkook  :Sooooo many but,let's see princess , how long I follow  Ur rules ,and I just had this one pair made for the time  I transform so for the time being I just  have this .

You:So,I need to go shopping  for you.
By the way here is your room.Theres the bathroom .

Jungkook  :I feel  gross for some  reason  I'll see if I can  soak myself  like the last time  I did when I transformed .

You:Go take a shower then.

I said and closed the door of his room ,coming  out and going into my room ,plopping  on my bed.
Everything  suddenly  became so abnormal . This water prince  came and he's gonna  stay  ,god knows  for how  long?

I took a shower and came to the kitchen  to cook Ramen  and found  a obscene  view in front me .

There was the handsome water prince looking  more handsome than ever as he stood leaning  against  the counter  biting  an apple  he took from the basket and but the sinful  thing was that he was just in a towel.

Abs doing a fabulous  job on me.
Half wet body from water ,making me sweat.
Soaked hair over his eyes ,enchanting  me.
The strong smell of lavender  leaving  a small impact of lust  in me.

I snapped  out of my daze .

You:Go grab your clothes, jerk.

Jungkook  :Mhm I'm wearing  one now .

You:This , my boy,isn't called a cloth it's a towel to wipe Ur body dry,you go put on your clothes ,you're not allowed  to shamelessly  roam around  in here like that.

Jungkook  :*smirk*This has an effect  in you I see, I'll go change  but mind your words I don't  think  covering my body is going  to do you any good for your intense adrenaline pumping  now.
You'd keep on wanting me to show myself  sweetie .

You:WEAR YOU CLOTHES BEFORE  I CHOP YOUR  HEAD OFFFFFFF 

I screeched grabbing  the nearest knife  and pointing it at him and he ran back laughing  to his bedroom .

Someone tell me is this story too bad?
Or is the plot messed up?