11:$$$

$/$/$/^^/$$$
This chapter is dedicated  to Princesstrashbin101 for supporting  this story  from the very first chapter.

You  :  Wha---

Before  I  could  even finish, he gave me a smile and walked out, leaving  me to a pool of suspense.

I  slowly followed him outside trying  to get the ringing questions out of my head but to no avail.

You  :  Dinner  is waiting  in the table for you, I had mine.

I said loud enough  for him to hear and ran to my room, a cool shower could  probably  help my aching head.

After stripping  off my clothes, I went straight to the shower and after standing  under the cold water for a couple of minutes, I took my favourite scented bodywash, and squeezed a lot of it on my body. Once I felt clean and cool enough, I came out in a towel, massaging  my forehead  while walking  out.

After massaging every part of my body with vanilla flavored moisturizer, I put on a simple grey pajama jumpsuit that that were long sleeved and covered everything  till my ankle. I put on my favourite  flip flops. And finally  looking  at the mirror, I looked perfect  for a nice movie marathon.

I looked fresh and my hair got longer upto my hips and rested in long wet curls.

And while I tapped my exfoliating cream on my skin, I caught the sight of the water prince  behind  me, very close.

He took  one step back to look at my whole body. And while he forgot my eyes existed, he checked  me out for one whole minute.

His eyes rested a little  long on my curve which was hugged by my jumpsuit and wet curls rested on exactly  that  place.

Then his eyes that  turned a shade of green  turned  back  to my eyes and immediately  his eyes went back  to ocean blue.

I  understood  what that meant very  well, and I am afraid. Not afraid  of what he might do to me because  I know  he won't right now. And I wouldn't  mind later, but I'm afraid of the consequences, of what might happen to his future and my future.

I am afraid of forming  any connections because  I know where my body is heading, I'm not going to be very well.

I shuddered remembering the taste of iron in my tongue and the same crimson liquid trailing  down my nostrils.

I looked in front at the mirror, at his face as I felt his large hand on my hip.

His eyes rested on his hand of my hip, refusing  to make contact with mine.

His hand slid from my hip to my stomach and rested there for a second before pulling  my body, crashing  it on him.

I closed my eyes at the impact as his raw wild scent hit my nostrils.

My back touched his stomach and my head rested on his neck and I felt something  touching  my butt too but I didn't  pay attention  to that.

He moved all the hair caressing  my back and shoulders  to my right shoulder and front chest.

Once my left shoulder  was empty, he slowly leaned it and breathed on my shoulder as I shuddered again at the warm tingling feeling.

His eyes  moved to the mirror and right on mine.
I noticed how they remained green and looked dilated than before.

His hand that rested on my stomach, pressed me harder to his body, to the point I could  feel his abs.

I wanted to make a move too, knowing  it was wrong to, but I still wanted to. So I kept my hands on his biceps and slowly slid them up his neck, and hair and let my fingers sink inside his silky dark hair. I brushed my fingers against  his scalp and tugged at his hair. As he closed his eyes and gave me an encouraging  hum.

He slowly opened his eyes, and brought his nose to the crook of my neck. I almost let the moan at the back of my throat out as his nose slides up the side of my neck sensually and his lips brush my neck at the process.

I whimper softly as he opens his eyes and sighs huskily  onto my ear. I turn my head towards him and meet his eyes, this time not through the mirror.He lowers his eyes at me as i bring one of my hands down on his cheek. I caress the skin of his cheek and bring his face closer to mine.

He leans in and settles his nose right beside mine as my lips part and I close my eyes. Our breaths  mix together and and I feel the warmth of his lips not even an inch away from mine, he teasingly brushes  them against mine as he brings his free hand, wrapping  it around my neck, tilting my head a bit more so he could  get the perfect  access to ki--

I hear a familiar ringing  noise and it takes me a while to realize it's the door bell of my house and I need to come to my senses and open the door.

We both part away and he stands a bit away from me, still eying  me with a devilish  smirk on his lips. I feel heat rush to my cheeks and I rush out of the room and to the door and open it.

Things got a bit heated huh? *inserts Lenny  face*