14: Unexpected chapter?

{{>•<}}》~《[■▪■]
Unknown pov:

I rushed inside, with a worried step, I got in the elevator  of the building.
Each pump of my adrenaline, pushed worry in me.
I knew very well, he wasn't joking  around, when his voice dropped a dangerous  octave lower.
I know very well. Park Jimin's  voice is always with a boosting  power and clear energy.
But when his squeaky voice, gets THAT deep I know it's very bad.

The last time I heard  that voice was when he couldn't  save the patient, her, while I had gone to bring more medicine.

The elevator  halted in the 34th  floor, I rushed in and after a long series, I finally found his chamber.

I called him, because I knew his bell was broken and he NEVER got the time to fix it.

He cut the call and opened the door.
I got inside and closed the door and sprawled in the couch, panting.

I looked up at him. And strangely his energy was back.

Jimin  :  Hyung!

Me : What is the emergency? I don't see it anywhere here.

Jimin :  It's a case I had to talk about. Similar  to hers.

As soon as I heard that, I knew I either had to back off right now or do what I couldn't the previous  time.

Me :  Ok, let's...have a drink and talk this out calmly. I need to think this time.

Jimin : Okay. Hyung.

Hoseok : What?

Jimin :  We still have time hyung don't worry. You can think and give your  decision  later.

I gave a subtle nod, still not eased by his comforting tone.
It is a sensitive topic to me and it is the same for him. We have taken up many cases until now after that case ended, but we always rejected the cases even close to her one. To be clear, we didn't take any chance with the halfling cases. Halfling  cases are by the way, very rare.

But her case wasn't even a kilometer  close to the usual halfling  cases. But. If this case is similar to hers  then it is DEFINITELY  something  to think about. Either it's a chance for us, to achieve what we couldn't  last time and if we can't, then we deepen the scar, hammered on us forever.

If we don't agree to this case, we would possibly  let another life suffer just like hers. We gave everything  we could  to stop it, but  to lessen the pain we only suffered one-third of what she was feeling.

But it would  hurt us even more, knowing  how she is going to feel and yet not even trying  to help her.

I took the wine cup from Jimin's  hand and patted the seat beside me.

Hoseok : Tell me her current situation.

Jimin : I got her through Kook. He was extremely  puzzled when she got her first symptoms.These symptoms  are usually  the ending pain in   normal cases, but it's just the beginning  for hers. She had a nosebleed and vomited out blood, passed out, had her electrolytes  imbalanced and a minor   memory  loss.

It's strange how the  three of us are getting  connected  to the same kind of situation  twice.

Hoseok : How is kook involved?

Jimin :  He didn't  get the chance to tell me a lot but all I know is, he's  staying  in her house and she knows  everything  about his identity.He..also said, he can lose anything and   anyone  but her.And trust me hyung, you'll  fall for this patient  once you  see her.

Jimin  :  I mean I could  definitely  get my senpai  charms right on point that day, but I resisted it with all my patience for the sake of kook.

Hoseok :  Ooh. Reminds me, my lovely lady is still  not over my deal, I hope I can deal with her arrogant ass before we get to the patient.That ugly natured kitty.

Jimin :  If the pussy cat was a woman  it would  be her.

Hoseok  :  Wtf Chim?

Jimin  :  wut? She looks like it.

Hoseok :  👀👀

I mean I wouldn't  lie, my girl has the hot ass body every men is whipped for but look at this kitty's  nature, she might even be a villain in any story she's too evil.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 18, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

He isn't water! (ONGOING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें