3:The midnight moon

Hey I just thought  that video  was cute so I gave  it,anyway  enjoy  the chapter .

{~~-------------~~}
I'm cooking , usually  whenever  I cook  I'm confident  and boastful  because  of my skills ,but this time  it was uncertain , a wave of uncertainty , nervousness flowed in my mind  but not a hindrance  of that in my face,I looked  calm ,I was calm but my mind wasn't , this was one of  the most suspenseful  situation  of my life .I was cooking  something  I was the best at ,japchae , teokbokki , and white-sauce  pasta with shrimp fries and my signature  dish lemon greeny rice.

Everyone  said I mastered cooking  and these were my chef - like  dishes a little  Korean American  and Italian  mix.Yet,I was nervous  of the thought  that  the soon to be water  god wouldn't  like my dish not like I would  admit that I care,but I actually  was nervous  I was never  this type of person  but dunno what got into me.

Lost in thoughts ,and in concentration  while dicing  the onions  I forgot  the water prince  was standing  right behind  me peering over my shoulder  seeing  my chopping  skills . He kept his face straight,and went back to the living  room and I heard a thud,thinking  he was doing  something , hopefully  not breaking  anything . But he could've given some reaction  at my preparation  at least  I would  understand  if it was good  or bad . It created more suspense and I felt the insides of my stomach  twitch in nervousness .

Chill , yn .Just chill.

It's just food and it's not like you poisoned it ,he's gonna  put it in his mouth swallow  it then digest it and give it out ,it's normal , nothing  will happen . And after a couple  of minutes  of self-counseling  I took the food to the table calling  out to him.

You:Food's rea-----
I turned  around  only to find him standing  behind  me , but when I came to the table with the food he wasn't here,it was as if he flew here from the aroma that had my stomach grumbling .

You:Oh,Ur here *smile* I made food ,u wanna have dinner?

Jungkook  : Did u just.....smile at me and asked me for dinner kindly?*wide eyes*

I mentally  saved the sight of him with wide doe eyes that was so DAMN CUTE .

I cleared my throat 

You:I did, why do you ask?

Jungkook  :I just got used to u being mean to me for the past hours and thought  u didn't  like me...

Oof . It was true,unlike my sweet self ,I was harsh to him ,he was touching  everything  in the house exploring  and breaking almost   everything  and definitely  annoyed me and I scolded him the entire  time , but I never thought  he'd be hurt for that.