7: You look soft...

♡♡•°•°•°•°•°♡♡

Jungkook  :  Hey love....wakey wakey.

I squirmed  humming  softly. I hated opening  my eyes after waking  up.

A heavy thing fell on me.

I immediately  opened my eyes to see jungkook  above me snuggling his head in my neck.

You :  YAH! I can get up myself. Why're you on me?

Jungkook  :  You look soft...

You  :  Wha......t.....

He snuggled his body inside the blanket over mine. He loosely held my sides .

His face in my neck ,body warming  mine.

I smelt wild ocean and inhaled taking more of it in ,I loved his scent.

His chest rested above mine and I could  feel his heart beat  irregular  but in rhythm with mine.

You :  How am I supposed  to get up if a bigass  baby is above me ?

Jungkook  :  Lets stay like this.

His voice came out muffled from my neck I kept quiet,
closing my eyes.

I was too sleepy to protest. It's not like I was uncomfortable  or I didn't like him. It's just that we recently  met and no matter how kind he is, he's still a stranger to me.

I know  he's got some superpowers, he's flirtatious, he has a brilliant  body, invincible  power and strength,a cute personality, he knows how to make hearts flutter and lastly  he was insanely  handsome.

But all these matter of facts didn't change the fact that I couldn't   just get attached to him that easily, because  that would be just taking  advantage  of the situation and advantage  of his sincerity  of being my friend.

I could  keep him in the friend zone  and get attached to him in a friendly  way but what we are doing now wasn't keeping   our relationship in a friendzone.

And if this keeps going  on I'll not be able to suppress  what I'm  trying  not to feel.

I'd not give away my mental composure so easily.

I'm not a slut.

All this while I was trying  not to  give up my mental composure. I was trying  not to feel something  of that sort.
Because  I knew  if I did once I'd keep on feeling  for him more and more and I would  want him permanently, which for him might turn out to be quite not-his-type, as he seems kind of the womanizer type.

That's my perspective, now I don't  know  if he really  is one.

And I don't  think  he'd really  like it if a girl like me would want to stay with him and want him to love her for an eternity.

So while I was trying  this hard, this boy and his actions  were making it harder for me.

Even after knowing  that  he just woke me up and I'm awake and aware of the situation, he slept on me.

He was such a bastard, he knew his 100kg  body and those muscles  weren't  something  I could  handle, yet, he practically laid on top of me and snored  softly in my neck.

If he was that sleepy, he should  have had some realization  that laying  like this on top of a HUMAN could make that person  not survive and suffocate and if he sleeps, that human would probably be spending  a life in heaven until he wakes up.

I swear once he wakes up, I'll chop him and make beautiful  slices and marinate them and eat them nicely after grilling  his meat.

Oh. He was water.

He would  just turn a tsunami  down my house if I tried that.

And he wouldn't be harmed.

And while I thought of ways how to kill him, his nap was over.

He moved his head and snuggled  more.

His hands traveled round my waist his body squishing  mine in the mattress.

He held my waist tighter and slightly  rubbed it as his hot breath was released  slightly  on my shoulder , sending  ticklish sensations through my body.

His one leg that was between both of my legs pushed upwards brushing my thighs.

I could feel his chest go up and down , I  could  even feel the shape of it both of our shirts being the only thing  between  us.

Oh wait----

I was not wearing  any inner.

That means.....

If I could  feel his flat chest so clearly  then me being a female, he could feel  me more and very easily.

That's why he was creating this cuddly atmosphere  to an intimate  one.

I  stopped breathing.

It was too hard for me to.

And I could feel his lips that were against my shoulder  curving  up. I knew  he was smirking.

He lifted his head a bit up so his mouth was dangerously close to my ears and brought one of his hands up to my hand and intertwined  our fingers.

He then whispered, lips touching  my sensitive  earlobe.

Jungkook  :  You do know  you shouldn't  expect  me to control  myself  after you let me feel you so clearly.

I gulped.

I know.

His morning  voice was raspy as hell.

Jungkook  :  You understand  what I'm talking  about  or should  I make you?