The Pre-Party

Stan's POV
I laid on my bed with my pillow on the back of my head. *I don't understand I've only seen a picture of him... maybe him and I could be friends* I heard a faint knock on my door "Come in" I tried not to cry but I couldn't stop the the tears from flowing. "Stan are you okay?" It was Ben "oh yeah I'm fine" "Stanley please tell me what's wrong" I looked into Bens eyes, he actually cared. "I like a boy, and my best friend likes him too..." I sobbed Ben walked over and hugged me as I sniffled. "Maybe if you talk to your friend you'll feel better..." Before I could answer I started to doze off.
Bens POV
I held onto Stan I could hear his small sniffles and he started to stop I could tell he was dozing off so I laid him down and put a cover over him. A girl later came in. "Oh hi I'm Beverly...Um is he okay?" "yeah he fell asleep just now and um are you going to the party by chance?" My face heated up "Yeah I'm going with him and another friend...and his roommate invited us to hang out with his friends." "Oh yeah me too"
Richies POV
My heart broke I didn't understand why but it did. Eddie lay on his bed typing and giggling, he had to cutest laugh I've ever heard. I laid on my side starring at him not in a creepy way but admiring his facial features. His freckles were placed messily but in a good way, his cheeks turned a light shade of pink when he would smile, and his hair neatly done but would fall over his eyes when he would laugh and throw his head back. I want him to be mine.
It was soon time for the party I laid facing the wall thinking, when I felt a light tapping on my shoulder. Eddie. "Um it's time for the party if you're ready to go." He smiled softly "Oh yeah let me grab my glasses...um can you hand them to me?" "Sure" he grabbed them and put them on "Goodness your blind... and these are dirty let me clean them for you" "oh okay thanks" I wanted to bang my head against the wall because I couldn't see his face with my glasses on. He soon gave them back and lightly put them on my face. "Thank you Eddie spaghetti now let's get to this party" I stood up and saw how small he was beside me, it's either then or now that bill pushes me off the cliff. "Awww your so small" he furrowed his brows and hit my arm softly "Well look at you you're lanky as hell" he laughed and walked out of the door. "Thank you for the compliment Edward Spagedward"
I laughed and followed behind him.
"Now pip pip and tally ho let's get to this party Mr.K" "I have never wanted to bang my head against the wall so hard until just now" he pushed me and kept on walking so I dramatically fell to the floor put my hand on my heart and held one hand up "please no Ed's don't leave me here to die alone" "shut up Richie come on" he put both of he feet at my sides and bent over to look me in the eyes,held out his hand to help me up and I put him I've met shoulder and started to run. He squealed and laughed and hit my back. "Let me down you're gonna drop me!" He couldn't stop laughing. His laugh is everything to me right now.