The Moments They Wanted to Keep

Eddies POV
I wake up in Richies arms still, his arms around my shoulders where I could bury my face into his chest. My arms still around his waist, with the little room we had I pulled him closer. He woke and and squeezed my shoulders.
"Morning" he said with a rasp. I looked up to see his messy hair and a morning type smile on his face. His face turning pink, he genuinely looked happy. He unhooked his arms and turned toward the wall. I climb over him and wrap my arms around him once again. He pulls me close as he falls asleep quickly.
                  Richies POV
Mt heart stared to beat faster when he looked up at me and reburied his head into my chest.
Until I turn towards the wall. He climbs over me wraps his arms around me once again. My heart flutters and I start to feel him relax.
                    Bills POV
I wake up with my head still on Beverly's lap. Richie and Eddie are moving which woke me up slightly.
I look down to see Stanley's golden brown curls on my chest, I run my fingers through this hair with the free hand I have. And quickly fall back asleep feeling safe and loved where I was.
                Stanley's POV
I wake up to someone running their finger through my hair, it feels nice.
I soon remember it's Bill and decide to stay still instead of letting him know I'm awake.
His chest rises and falls like it did when he slept so I know he's asleep so I rub circles on his hand with my thumb until I too fall asleep.
                 Eddies POV
I soon wake up to a tight embrace from Richie and check the time: it read:8:00am.
I put my hand on Richies cheek and run my thumb over his cheek until his eyes flutter open. "Hey Rich we need to get up and go eat something" "I don't wanna" he puts his hand over mine. "I'm pretty hungry now" Beverly says with a yawn. "I want to take a shower and stuff" Mike says as he stands up of the floor.
Stanley still was asleep and so was Bill.
Beverly wakes up Bill and Stanley  and everyone soon agrees and leaves our dorm. We stay laying there.
"I don't wanna get up" Richie looks down at me most likely not able to see.
So I put his glasses on the bridge of his nose and watch as his face turns a bright red
                Richies POV
My face turns a bright red as I see Eddie, his messy hair and his sleepy smile. I wanna stay laying down forever.