No Explanation

"Gladly" Stanley said, he was the type that wouldn't agree with doing makeup because he had never thought about it.
"Stanley did you hit your head or something" I giggle "No I just really enjoy letting someone putting makeup on me." He laughs as he puts his head on Bills shoulder.
"Eddie spaghetti looks beautiful with makeup on" Richie laughs as he wrapped his arm around my neck. A nickname, is he feeling better?
"Beep beep Richie and let go of me you'll suffocate me." I say as my whole body squirms. "Richie let go!" I squeal as I poke at his sides. We all started laughing. 
I finally got his grip to loosen as I sat on his stomach, his arms behind his head. It got quiet as Richie and I started talking.
"Richie I don't understand why you're so lanky" I said as I patted my hands on his chest like it was a drum
"Well why are you so short then?" Richie said as he looked up at me.
"Richie I'm 5'9 it's an average height, it's you that is giant" I defended myself. "Do you mean my giant di-" Richie smirks and I interrupt "Richie I swear I will choke you out" "Oh please do" he laughs.
I lightly smack his chest as we look around, Stanley and Bill taking a video of Richie and I, Mike and Ben whispering and Beverly covering her mouth trying to not interrupt our conversation. We had zoned out with each other forgetting everyone else was there.
"Oh shut up..." my face turning bright red as I moved over and sat next to him. "Any explanation?" Stanley raised his eyebrow. "I-" .
There wasn't one. We couldn't think of one as we looked at each other.
Beverly couldn't contain her squeals. "PLEASE SEND ME THAT VIDEO I-!"
I furrowed my brows and settled in the corner of Richies bed, crossing my arms and keeping my knees close to me. My face still heating up.
Richie nervously laughed and played the movie. He laid in the same position but he sat up a bit, wrapping his arms around his torso, tightly holding the remote.