The Spil

Richies POV
We talked as we walk to the cafeteria. He was wearing a yellow t shirt with red shorts.
They were pretty short but he seemed to not care.
We arrived at the cafeteria and we soon see everyone at the table, in good moods. Surprisingly since how we all slept the night before. Beverly giggles as we sat down. We both sit down and everyone starts talking.
Ben:Last night was fun
Stanley:yeah it was
Bill:B-BirdBox wasn't s-scary w-was it Eddie?
We all laughed as Eddie flipped Bill off
Eddie:Leave me alone I never was aloud to watch movies like that as a kid.
Richie:How come Ed's
I put my arm around his shoulder put all of my weight on him. Causing a drink to spill on his t-shirt.
Mike:I'll go get napkins
Mike jumps up and walks to where they had all of the silverware and napkins and stuff.
Richie:I'm so sorry Eddie
Eddie:It's fine I'll just have to go to our dorm
Mike gets back with lots of napkins
Mike:There's no time, class is in about 10 minutes and it's a 15 minutes walk to y'alls room
                   Eddies POV
Richie spilled a drink on my shirt his face turning red as he doesn't know how to help "I'm so sorry Eddie" his face genuinely sorry. *He didn't say a nickname not Ed's, Eddie Spaghetti are any of them* "It's fine I'll go change" Riche starts to take his Hawaiian shirt off "Here you can wear this until we can get back to our dorm" he smiles softly as I look him in his eyes. My face turns a light shade of pink as no one says anything. "Stop flirting and go change Eddie" Beverly says as she giggles. "Oh yeah sorry" I jump up and well to the bathroom.
                Richies POV
"Oh yeah sorry" he says as he stands up and walks away. Beverly smacks her hands on the table "My Brain is malfunctioning!" she squeals "They didn't disagreed that they were flirting" Stan smirks as he raises his eyebrows. "We weren't" *Were we?*
Everyone started to argue: Beverly, Stan, Mike, Ben and Bill all agreed we were flirting while I was the only one at the table disagreeing.
                  Eddies POV
I go to change and come back to see everyone arguing. "We were not!" Richie argues as he throws his hands in the air. "What are you guys arguing about?" I laughed as Richie crossed his arms and slumped where he sat.
"What's wrong Rich?" I joked
"Absolutely nothing sweetheart" he pats my head. "Richie!" I say as I push his hand off my head.
"I didn't think anyone could pull off Richies shirts besides him" Stanley says as Richie furrows his brows
"You're shirt is huge." "I mean you are short" He replies as he laugh "Shut up you're lanky as hell." I hit his shoulder.