His Secret almost Spilled

Richies POV
I woke up to hear the door slowly close. I was still laying on Stans lap, his fingers slowly going through my hair. I appreciated Stan doing it but I wanted Eddie to. I remembered what happened earlier and tensed up. Stanley could feel it, he sat me up and hugged me once again before getting up and giving me my glasses back.
"Thank you Stanley" I whispered knowing people were in the room. It was Beverly and Mike.
She came over and hugged me, "I'm sorry Richie" Mike then patted my on the back. "Sorry man".
Soon everyone got there, then Eddie. I sat on my bed with Stanley and Bev. My head on Beverly's shoulder and our legs over Stanleys.
Eddie sat on his bed with Bill, his head on Bills stomach and Mike at the end of the bed, Ben decided to sit on the floor on the bean bags.
"What movie should we watch" he broke the silence. "I'll be right back I whispered to Beverly and Stanley.
I walked into the bathroom and looked into the the mirror.
Where my black eye had been it was a little green but it had healed up, so did the scratch.
I wash my face with cold water and then go back, they're watching Stand by Me, an old classic, my personal favorite movie.
I couldn't focus on the movie, my mind would wander to the text from earlier, each time I would think about them I would take a drink, until I was drunk.
Mike, Beverly and I were the only ones who drank. Ben fell asleep on the bean bags. I threw my arm over Beverly and grabbed my phone.
10+ text from Richies still Hot 🥵
I started to read them, reading every single sentence over and over. Then my text between Eddie and I.I furrowed my brows and looked at Stanley, my speech slurred, I whispered. I finally understood why Beverly said she was sorry,I tapped on his shoulder.
Stanley's POV
I felt a light tapping on my shoulder followed by a whisper.
"Stanley...you tolddd them I crieed?" His glasses reflected the bright screen we watched. I put my hand over his. "Yeah I'm sorry about that I was just upset..."
He tilted his head slightly "You wwere worried aabout me?" His voice got louder and everyone looked at Richie, Bill paused the movie which didn't faze Richie.
"Pfff why would yooouuu worry about me crying? I only cried because I'm..." he stopped talking. He sobered up just for a second to realize what he was about to say.
"Never mind..." his speech cleared up a bit.
"I'll be back." He got up and walked back to the bathroom. He came back a bit after and laid back down on Beverly's stomach to soon fall asleep.

                    Eddies POV
Stanley's hand was on Richies, they were whispering back and forth until Richie got louder. "You wwere worried aabout me?" everyone stopped and looked at him. "Pfff why would yooouuu worry about me crying? I only cried because I'm..." he stopped before he could say anything else. He looked at me then got up to use the bathroom once again before he soon fell asleep. We all continued the movie with the exception of Beverly Mike and Richie. He laid against Beverly, they had seemed to become better friends.
Then Richies head jerks up, he's breathing heavy like he had a bad dream.